60 Warrior Applicant

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

60 Warrior Applicant

Postby TheDestroyer » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:45 pm

Hi everyone Im a NE 60 WAR lf a endgame raid guild and i hear your the guys ill be glad to help get you started. Im Jay yell at me on AIM Overkilli2 or check my profile for other IMs, send me your vent info.

TheDestroyer

Email we can contact you at: jasonneal@comcast.net

Class: Warrior

Current Level: 60

Current Spec: 31/6/14

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: no
Are you Attuned for BWL: no
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: no
What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: some to much knowledge my cousin has had over 10 level 60s?

Are you willing to respec to certain trees: Yes it wil cost 35 gold tho

Have you read the About Us section of this website? I will right now

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? Ingame one of your members

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5 server time and Saturdays at 6 server time)? Yes i can I would like to see more raids in the Future tho.

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? Yes and i already do.

RPG/MMORPG history/experience: To many to list what MMO havnt i played better to list the ones i havnt tried.

Previous Guilds: ? Draconian Order
Why did you Leave that guild: ? Character was whiped so i guess they kicked me out when i was away for four months waiting on my equipment which i still havnt gotten back

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: No but let me in vent and you can see for your self.

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you: Well I think That as a growing guild you need growing players ones that know there roll well. and i happen to know my roll well if its main or even off tank.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful.. Not really Im kinda a metal head but not all this newage stuff. Im not goth, got nothing against goths tho I know 1 and she is cool.

More info about me www.myspace.com/Grimnar
TheDestroyer

Return to Recruitment