Your main character's name (or names if you have several): Sinja

Email we can contact you at: sneakymortar@yahoo.com

Class: Druid

Current Level:60

Current Spec: 0/13/38 Resto!

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: Yep
Are you Attuned for BWL: Yep
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: Yep

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: ?

Started on the realm Alter of Storms with a guild called Oblivion, Had hogger on farm status, ZG Farm Status, MC Farm Status, thats about it. Have not done Ony or bwl.

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ?

Already Done, but yes.

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No) Yes

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site?

Well I've run with you a few times, but some of the people I know from the Rangers let me know about you. Szabina, Borderwatch, Beltanias(sp?)

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5 server time and Saturdays at 6 server time)?

I'm a full-time student at a tech school right now, I should have little to no problems attending events, however RL and School is always > Game so from time to time I may be absent. But I will be able to inform you prior to.

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon?

I have it, and use it.

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?)

FFXI and This.

Previous Guilds: O B L I V I O N, on Alter of Storms, The Rangers, on Ursin

Why did you Leave that guild: ?

I left the realm Alter of Storms and transfered on Ursin to play with my RL buds in The Rangers.
The Rangers were gearing up for end-game but its taken quite longer then I'm intrested in waiting and I just don't see it happening. Most of my friends I came to Ursin for are willing to still chum around together guilded or not guilded.

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: Szabina

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better!

Well after raiding with you cats last night in MC I had a blast. I've heard good things about AoA and the casual laid-back atmosphere, to be honest thats what I'm looking for. I enjoy a relaxed guild, but I also want to do some endgame content in the game we all enjoy. If thats haveing my cake and eating it too well then I'm guilty. We did a great job downing mag, it will be better next time I am sure. Leadership seems very strong and realistic which is a positive, everyone I met from AoA has been rad so thats about the jist of it.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful

Nothing comes to mind that will change or be helpful to the choice of recruiting me. If you want to know anything just ask.
If at first you don't succeed, then maybe skydiveing is not for you.
Sinja

Postby Jedem » Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:16 pm

Applicant accepted and invitation tossed! Welcome aboard!
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment