Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

60-Priest-Callypso

Postby Callypso » Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:06 am

Your main character's name (or names if you have several): Callypso

Email we can contact you at: dragon.fly215@yahoo.com

Class: Priest

Current Level: 60

If you do not meet our current minimum level requirement of 50 then guild groups and help may be hard to come by, please explain why you do not think this will be an issue for you.

Professions? 300 Tailoring 300 Enchanting

Current Spec: (Refers to all class's) 21/30/0

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: YES
Are you Attuned for BWL: YES
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: YES

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available:
I've got some experience running MC, I did AQ 20 once, but it was a total disaster and all I got out of it was a huge repair bill

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: I'm not sure what you'd want me to change. This build works pretty well for my healing purposes but if you're willing to foot the bill for the respec ( cuz I'm dirt poor atm) sure what the heck

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No) Not Yet

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with) Bloodhound's been pushing the issue... I've also heard requests from some you who are in guild.. but I would like to play with some RL friends... I miss em :)

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5 server time and Saturdays at 6 server time)? 6 server time works great for me... I get done with work at 5 server time

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? GOT IT

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?) this is the first

Previous Guilds: The Rangers, Mana Burn

Why did you Leave that guild: I have not yet left The Rangers. I will still keep my other charachters in The Rangers. I'm only looking to move my main. I'm a Ranger at heart. Mana Burn was intended for all classes who in one form or another had a mana bar.... kind of flopped but was cool while it lasted

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: Bloodhound, Szabina, Borderwatch, probably others

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better!

I would like to start running endgame and getting the gear. I've been on a few of your runs, and so far, I like what I see. And besides... Who doesn't love a priest! I like healing in groups, so i think I make a good one. Just gotta do your job and everything turns out alright.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful

None really.. not that I can think of right now anyway.
Callypso

Postby Kithandra » Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:24 am

Approved by me :) and invite sent
http://www.rpgoutfitter.com/WoW-GM/char ... =inventory

"I still say we avenge better than you"
"Well, we just avenge Lorderadon, you avenge the world"
Kithandra

Return to Recruitment