Class: Rogue

Current Level: 70

Professions? 375 skinn, 341 leatherworking, 350 lockpicking

Current Spec: (Refers to all class's) 20/41/0 Combat Fist

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: ? no
Are you Attuned for BWL: ? no
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: ? no
Are you Attuned for Karazhan: ? YES xD

Any heroic keys? CoT, one run away from Coilfang, and im working on the rest daily

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: ? Never been to kara, but there's a first for everything and i know how to dps and not grab aggro from the tank, so i think I'm up for the task

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ? Yes, but my spec is purely PvE dps already, and i can also spec 41/20 mutilate if you want me to

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No) Yes, last time i applied and joined your guild

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with) I used to be in this guild, but my interest renewed in joining after Bluevoodoo talked to me about joining up again, i also have recently done many instances with Blue and Gedicus and have liked the overall impression they give of the guild

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 5 server time)? Yes, i try and get Blue to sneak me in all the time when I'm on, so now rather than do that, i figure I'll just join up and get into raids a bit easier

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? Yes, i use both, and i've used the AoA vent before, so i have all the info

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?) Guild Wars, random MMO's

Previous Guilds: ? Plastic Knife Gang, AoA, Apathetic Minds, Triumverate
Why did you Leave that guild: ? Left AoA b/c i was only lvl 50, and there wasnt much for me, so i joined PKG, which fell apart, co founded AM, the leader wasn't fit for the job, so i founded Triumverate with the AM members, the members in Tri are my friends and since we all want to raid kara, i'll bring all the ones i can stand over to AoA

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: Bluevoodoo (real life friend)

Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) Cheesepie, it's cheese (good) and pie (great) what's not to love

Have you heard of the wonder that is Gary? If not then are you willing to learn? I am willing to devote all my kara time to the study of Gary

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better!

Bluevoodoo is my rl friend, he reccomends i join since i want to get into kara so badly, my main reason for joining is that i want to run kara and heroics with your guild since ive grouped with a few members and every one of those runs went fairly smoothly.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful:

Umm....I was that guy who gave Jed's lvl 40ish rogue almost the full set of Warlords cards...if that helps? xD
Veck

Postby Tweeb » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:27 pm

Welcome!
Tweeb

Return to Recruitment