Estare's application.

Postby Esrare » Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:57 pm

Character name: Estare.

Email we can contact you at: noesant@gmial.com

Your age: 16

Class: warrior

Current Level: 70

Professions? Blacksmithng and mining, though at low level

Current Spec: 37/22/2 flexible about spec though.

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: yes
Are you Attuned for BWL: no
Are you Attuned for Onyxia:yes
Are you Attuned for Karazhan: yes

Any heroic keys? yes hellfire, auchenai, caversn of time, and tempest keep

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: done karazhan up to curator.

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: If absolutely needed yes

Have you read the About Us section of this website? Yes

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? I was refered to this site by Vigilantveck and Nutzki

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events Yes
Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? I use ventrilo and can download CTraid mod upon request

RPG/MMORPG history/experience: this is my first MMO.

Previous Guilds:Attrition (formerly westfall mafia)
Why did you Leave that guild: Months upon months of not being allowed to raid and general guild inactivity.

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: Vigilantveck and Nutzki.

Cheesepie or cheesecake? Cheesecake?

Have you heard of the wonder that is Gary? If not then are you willing to learn? No i havent and i guess im willing to learn lol

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. To be able to somewhat enjoy the game and not sit around paying 15 dollars per month for sitting around with a guild that wont do anything.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful: Been playing since pre burning crusade if thats useful i guess
Esrare

Postby Jedem » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:45 am

application accepted welcome aboard!
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment