interested in joining guild

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

interested in joining guild

Postby Deathswitch » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:26 am

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:27 pm Post subject: Application Template!All applications must be in this format

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APPLICATION TEMPLATE (Feel free to copy and paste into your application post - but be sure to answer ALL applicable questions)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Your main character's name (or names if you have several): Deathswitch

Email we can contact you at: krshay007@yahoo.com

Your age: 28

Your location: Michigan

Class: Warlock

Current Level: 70

If you do not meet our current minimum level requirement of 50 then guild groups and help may be hard to come by, please explain why you do not think this will be an issue for you.

Professions? 292 Enchanting/361 Tailoring

Current Spec: (Refers to all class's) Affliction

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: ? no
Are you Attuned for BWL: ? no
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: ? no
Are you Attuned for Karazhan: ? yes

Any heroic keys? Caverns of Time

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: ? did a pug Kara a few times

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ? yes

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No) no

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with) Dhelta (pointed me to app)

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 5 server time)? no i work

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? yes

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?) first one

Previous Guilds: ? goat
Why did you Leave that guild: ? looking to raid and gain heoroic keys

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: no

Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) cheesecake

Have you heard of the wonder that is Gary? If not then are you willing to learn? no but willing to learn

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better! am looking to join guild that is both helpful and can return help, am tired of guilds that go no where

Any other personal information you think might be helpful: this is my only character so i won't be buzy leveling any alts at the moment am intereseted in running instances and raids and i never mined helping out other people.

----------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to ask questions of us in your application, to be creative, and to have a sense of humor. is there alot of active 70's?....Is there help with running instances for heroic keys?...Is everyone friendly?
Deathswitch

Postby Tweeb » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:28 am

Application Accepted! Welcome!
Tweeb

Return to Recruitment