Moderators: Officers, Admins

Heal-a-din / kara attuned / WTJ A o A

Postby Paladave » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:39 pm

Your main character's name (or names if you have several):
Paladave

Link to your armory:
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/chara ... n=Paladave

Email we can contact you at:
Davesevenfold@aol.com (wow mail would work better 4 me)

Your age:
Your location:
NC
Class:
Paladin
Current Level:
Professions?
Mining 351 Engineering 350

Current Spec: (Refers to all class's)
41/20/0 (holy)
Are you Attuned for Molten Core: Yes
Are you Attuned for BWL: Yes
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: Yes
Are you Attuned for Karazhan: Yes

Any heroic keys?
Coilfang, Keepers of time, working on others

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available:
I have done Ony MC ZF countless times and have done Kara a few times(not full runs)

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content:
Yes, but I'm holy so probably wont be a problem

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (((Yes))/No)

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with)
Viidy referred me to the site, i helped with 1-2 karra temps

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 5 server time)
"I will always try to come to every event a guild has, even unplanned ones, BUT you must understand i work every other day depending on when my work needs me."

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon?
I have Ventrilo and know how to and am willing to download mods+adds

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?)
I have played Guildwars for a "short" time and many other blizzard games including Warcraft lll and Starcraft

Previous Guilds: Disciples of Déath (current guild), immortal, Xtream intruders
Why did you Leave that guild: Atm since school year is starting and some people going to work, my guild has slowed down to the point of only 3-8 players on aday, i need to be in a more active guild

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?:I dont know anyone personally but i did run kara with you guys

Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!)
Pff I choose the middle man...Slap that pie on top of the cake and have a horrific pie mutilation contest

Have you heard of the wonder that is Gary? If not then are you willing to learn? hmm if gary is a codename for a drug...then maybe

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better! Any other personal information you think might be helpful:
"I have been playing wow for about 2 years and love being able to play, interact, and raid with new friends. I have been in many different types of guilds ranging on PVP guilds to Raiding Guilds. i myself even helped as Co-guild leader in my old pvp guild Xtream intruders(back in the Ony days)
I am a friendly guy who rarly gets pist off at a game and hates people that act like they are 5."
Paladave

Postby Jedem » Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:39 pm

application accepted, welcome aboard!
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment