Elfguymotha-Hunter

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Elfguymotha-Hunter

Postby elfguymotha » Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:33 pm

Main Character: Elfguymotha. Alts: Sluttyangel, Alandor, Allieforce

Email: Need2rock2008@yahoo.com or send message via Myspace at http://www.myspace.com/suckz

Class: Night Elf Hunter

Current Level: 51.6

Professions: Leatherworking(Dragonscale)/Skinning

Current Spec:All Marksmanship
Attuned for Molten Core: No
Attuned for BWL: No
Attuned for Onyxia: No

I've read the About Us portion of the website.

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with)
I was once part of AoA. references.. Jedem, Shmit, Brazilianman, Kabar...

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5 server time and Saturdays at 6 server time)?
Yes.

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon?
I do use Ventrilo and did use the CTRaid but have taken all addons off due to outdated addons which was a problem because of the fact that they had 'Error' messages popping up.

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?)
No, not my first one. Lineage II, Mu Online.

Previous Guilds: Avengers of Lordearon
Why did you Leave that guild: Not enough participation and too many immature people. Not alot of people with a sense of humor.

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: Shmit, Brazilianman.

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better!
I love the guild. its a fun environment and they are very helpful to all guildies.
elfguymotha

Postby Kithandra » Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:24 pm

You know, you've made some big mistakes regarding AoA, and you have some nerve re-apping here.
http://www.rpgoutfitter.com/WoW-GM/char ... =inventory

"I still say we avenge better than you"
"Well, we just avenge Lorderadon, you avenge the world"
Kithandra

Postby Jedem » Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:48 pm

Application denied.
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment