Application - 52 hunter

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Application - 52 hunter

Postby Nyctale » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:58 pm

Your main character's name (or names if you have several): Nyctale, but sometimes I play with my lvl 44 mage (herbalist/alchemy) named Magiika

Email we can contact you at: hades5k at gmail dot com

Class: Hunter

Current Level: 52

Professions? Skinning / Leatherworking (Dragonscale)

Current Spec: (Refers to all class's) Markmanship 0/27/16

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: ? No
Are you Attuned for BWL: ? No
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: ? No

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: ?
None. I'm just getting the level to start higher instance.

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ?
If it's required, I'm more than willing to respec.

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No)
Yes

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with) Jassmine was recruiting, Oslis referred me to the site.

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5 server time and Saturdays at 6 server time)? I can play every night starting at 16:30 server time.

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon?
I have ventrilo and teamspeak installed. If I successfully join AoA, I'll d/l CTRaid. By the way, I may not be talking much, I'm a frenchie and I sound like a clown when I speak english!

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?) Ultima Online, Guild Wars, and I tried games like RF Online, D&D Online and more.

Previous Guilds: ? None.

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: To my knowledge, none

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better!
I'm looking to do high end instance with a viable group, which communicate alot to achieve its goal, proving myself to my fellow guildie, helping and chatting. Being a member of a nice guild to complete my game experience and take it to the next level.

Hope to have everything completed to your conveniance! :D

Seeya!

Chris aka Nyctale, 52 elven hunter
Nyctale

Postby Kithandra » Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:05 pm

I like it. it's green.
http://www.rpgoutfitter.com/WoW-GM/char ... =inventory

"I still say we avenge better than you"
"Well, we just avenge Lorderadon, you avenge the world"
Kithandra

Return to Recruitment