Guild App 55 Hunter

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Guild App 55 Hunter

Postby Lurien » Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:00 pm

our main character's name (or names if you have several): Lurien

Email we can contact you at: grimmjaw@optonline.net

Class: Hunter

Current Level: 55 (at time of post 56 within the hour)

If you do not meet our current minimum level requirement of 50 then guild groups and help may be hard to come by, please explain why you do not think this will be an issue for you.

Professions? Skinner 300 & Miner 300

Current Spec: (Refers to all class's) Marks 21 /Survival 25

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: ? No
Are you Attuned for BWL: ? No
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: ? No

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: I have 2 lvl 60's on a PvE server have MC,BWL, Ony, ZG exp, alittle rusty though and exp is with rogue and priest

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ? Yes, no problems with respeccing.

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No) Not yet

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with) Schmit was posting about the guild, decided to look into the guild.

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5 server time and Saturdays at 6 server time)? Yes no problems with those times

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? I currently have both.

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?) Old time PnP D&D player, some EQ, some UO, DDO, as well as some other games.

Previous Guilds: ? Revelations (Still in as of this post)
Why did you Leave that guild: ? I signed charter when guild was formed, very little communication, still in building phase, and once Im 60 would like to start doing guild run end game instances.

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: No

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better! From what I've read, the guild seems like a good group of gamers that like to work together and have some fun. Thats the kind of guild Im interested in calling home.
Any other personal information you think might be helpful

----------------------------------------------------------
Lurien

Return to Recruitment