Greetings... I'm hoping to join

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Greetings... I'm hoping to join

Postby Eemoo » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:46 pm

Eemoo ... (not pronounced "emo" please..)

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... in&n=Eemoo

Email me at lunatic.alchemist@yahoo.com

20yrs old....Woot!!!
Live in Bow, Wa...next to cows...and a llama...
I'm a Lock!!!
i'm lvl 37 and 1/2 and the reason i don't think this will be a problem is because i'v made ...uh...37 and 1/2 lvls in about a month! so...on another month or two i should be lvl 70 :)

my professions are herbalism and alchemy (but they don't pay very well yet)
i'm affliction spec'd ... completely...but i don't really have any experience in raids. but i AM willing to respec if it's decided that a destruction spec will be more useful in an instance

Obed told me about yu guys, he said, "MY guild is WAAAY better than Yours is!" (he didn't really say that)

i'm ALWAYS off work by 1pm and already have vent (but i've never used it before)

Actually...i'm currently IN a guild...but i'm my class leader and...i don't know SH.T... figured i should apply for a more knowledgeable guild if i want to improve my abilities.

as i said before...i know obed...but i don't think he would recommend me...i'm new and honestly...only have a fractured concept of what i'm supposed to be doing with my char...

CHEESECAKE!!! not quite cheese...not quite cake...BUT FAR SUPERIOR TO EITHER OF THEM....THE UNIVERSE WAS NOT CREATED IN SEVEN DAYS...IT WAS CREATED IN EIGHT!!! BECAUSE ON THE EIGHTH DAY....GOD CREATED CHEESECAKE!!!...but that's just my opinion...
...uh...are yu referring to garyslove? did i spell that right? and uh...sure...
i believe i answered this question already, but...it's because i want to use my lock more effectively...i'm not entirely sure i'm using my guy right and want to find people that can help me not..uh...suck

FYI...my hobbies include: picking flowers, murloc stomping, and summoning people off cliffs
Eemoo

Postby Jedem » Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:22 pm

Application accepted, welcome aboard!
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment