Stimp 57 ,(main) Kongaroo 62 (alt)

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Stimp 57 ,(main) Kongaroo 62 (alt)

Postby stimp » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:54 pm

Your main character's name (or names if you have several): Stimp 57, alt Kongaroo 62

Link to your armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... in&n=Stimp

Email we can contact you at: jlukas511@yahoo.com

Your age: 26

Your location: MA

Class: Shaman, druid

Current Level: 58, 62

If you do not meet our current minimum level requirement of 50 then guild groups and help may be hard to come by, please explain why you do not think this will be an issue for you.

Professions? Enchantment, Herbalism, alt herbal, alc

Current Spec: (Refers to all class's) Enhancement, Resto druid

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: ? no
Are you Attuned for BWL: ? no
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: ? no
Are you Attuned for Karazhan: ? no

Any heroic keys? no

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: ?
with kongaroo I ran ZG, AQ20, and MC

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ? yes

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No) No, willing to though

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with) I have known of you for a long time, I was an officer of the rangers for about 6 months, about 6 months ago.

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 5 server time)? Sometimes

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? I have before. So yes.

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?) First since April '06

Previous Guilds: ? Dark knights, The Rangers.
stimp

Postby Tweeb » Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:28 pm

App accepted, Welcome.
Tweeb

Return to Recruitment