Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

60 Rogue

Postby Downer » Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:45 am

Your main character's name (or names if you have several): Downer

Email we can contact you at: elizalde831@yahoo.com

Class: Rogue

Current Level: 60

If you do not meet our current minimum level requirement of 50 then guild groups and help may be hard to come by, please explain why you do not think this will be an issue for you.

Professions? Mining 280, Engineering 115.. workin on it =P

Current Spec: (Refers to all class's)
21-8-22

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: yes
Are you Attuned for BWL: no
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: no

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: none.. Just reached 60 and was unable to prior... but I'm a quick learner ^_^

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: Yessir, preferably SF Vigor or Combat daggers

Have you read the About Us section of this website? Yes

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? Heard about a good MC hosting on Monday from some friendlys =P

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5 server time and Saturdays at 6 server time)? Yup, perfect time for me, actually.

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? Have them both.

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?) RPG's have always been my favorite, ever since SNES's Mario RPG =P Also messed aroundwith FFX, FF9, and FF7 when I was younger =). WoW is my first MMORPG.

Previous Guilds: Explosive Sheep, House Durac, Angels of Wrath
Why did you Leave that guild:

Explosive Sheep: my lowbie guild, joined when I first transferred to Ursin. Eventually leveled higher than all the other members.

House Durac: guild from level 40-58, had lots of fun with them. First use of vent, and attending guild BG's and instance nights. Left for RL friends.

Angels of Wrath: Didn't stay long, was trying to settle with a good PvE guild to learn the raids but soon noticed these guys weren't very progressive. Have some really nice PvP'ers though =)

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: Nope

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better!
Well, I'm looking for a good PvE guild who's not afraid to recruit lower level members or new level 60's (me) to show them the ropes in the raid instances. I overall just want to have fun and be able to represent a great guild, and I feel that even though I'm new to these raids, I feel I can learn and progress with this guild.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful:

Yes I have a female character but I am a male (tried male humans a few times before, they look a little too bulky in tight leather for me =p). I'm easy going, I know when to be serious, and I'm willing and WANTING to learn. In 90% of the guilds I've been in in the past I've climbed their ranks at record speed by being kind, helpful, and active (but usually by beating the Guildmaster in a few duels =p) I enjoy outdoor PvP... I'm still learning x). I'm willing to follow any policies on loot, groups, etc, and, well, this is me :D
Downer

Return to Recruitment