Moderators: Officers, Admins

i guess ill follow the template

Postby Ullan » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:59 pm

Your main character's name: Ullan
Link to your armory:http://wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ursin&n=Ullan

Email we can contact you at: Ullan4L@yahoo.com

Class: Rogue

Current Level: 70

Professions? none atm (Transmutation Specialization)

Current Spec: 30/0/31
Are you Attuned for Molten Core: Yes
Are you Attuned for BWL: possibly
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: last part
Are you Attuned for Karazhan: Yes, WOO!

Any heroic keys? no =(

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: Ive watched SHELDOG AND AURIND ALOT DOHNE KARA 3 TIMES MYSELF.

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: Definitely

Have you read the About Us section of this website? Yes

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? IVe been in it before

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 5 server time)? 5 server time is 5 mytime ill be there fo sho.

Do you curren tly use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? I have vent, but I have Deadly Boss Mods instead of CTRaid. yeah i got that

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?) runescape then bumped up to wow ftw

Previous Guilds: AoA, Maud Dib

Why did you Leave that guild: sheldog maid me leave aoa and maid dib broke up

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: Jedem id think

Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) cheesepie

Have you heard of the wonder that is Gary? No but what is it

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better! Because im hot love to play want to do kara and help you guys out .

Any other personal information you think might be helpful: I LOVE YOU :wink: in a non gay way
Ullan

Postby Jedem » Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:30 am

Application denied, thank for you for applying but at this time we cannot invite you to the guild.
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment