what 2 join Avengers of azeroth

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

what 2 join Avengers of azeroth

Postby Anthony » Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:19 am

APPLICATION TEMPLATE (Feel free to copy and paste into your application post - but be sure to answer ALL applicable questions)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Your main character's name (or names if you have several):

Email we can contact you at:

Class:

Current Level:

If you do not meet our current minimum level requirement of 50 then guild groups and help may be hard to come by, please explain why you do not think this will be an issue for you.

Professions?

Current Spec: (Refers to all class's)

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: ?
Are you Attuned for BWL: ?
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: ?

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: ?

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ?

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No)

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with)

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5 server time and Saturdays at 6 server time)?

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon?

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?)

Previous Guilds: ?
Why did you Leave that guild: ?

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?:

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better!

Any other personal information you think might be helpful

my name is alkala im was in kingdom eternal guild but lately they have been raiding or doing nothing and alot of guildies are leaveing so im trying 2 find a guild that like 2 raid and group for bg,s and instances .Im a level 60 hunter with almost full raid gear and the rest epic gear have ran zg all the awy thru ,mc up 2 rag,all of aq20,downed ony twice hopeing 2 do bwl soon.my e mail address is cronin231@verizon.net hope i can be of some help 2 ur guild.
Anthony

Re: what 2 join Avengers of azeroth

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:56 am

Anthony wrote:APPLICATION TEMPLATE (Feel free to copy and paste into your application post - but be sure to answer ALL applicable questions)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Your main character's name (or names if you have several):

alkala
Email we can contact you at: cronin231@verizon,net

Class:
60 hunter
Current Level: 60

If you do not meet our current minimum level requirement of 50 then guild groups and help may be hard to come by, please explain why you do not think this will be an issue for you.

Professions? leather working 275/skinning 310

Current Spec: (Refers to all class's) full marksman

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: ? yes
Are you Attuned for BWL: ? yes
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: ? yes

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: ?
ive been 2 zg all,aq20 all,mc up 2 rag ,ony downed twice never been 2 bwl but im attunned exalted in ad,and av

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ? sure

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No) yes

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with)
ive ran with this guild before in raids

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5 server time and Saturdays at 6 server time)? most of the time sometime my wife is a hater

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? have vent

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?) i have lvl 40 rouge /this is my main ive been playing 4 1 year now

Previous Guilds: ? kingdom eternal
Why did you Leave that guild: ? just not raiding enough and they are losing alot of key players

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: i hope so lol

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better! ive ran with this guild before and they are fair 2 guildies and i know u guys raid alot so i hope i can help u out in so exp

Any other personal information you think might be helpful just 2 know i am married so if i cant make it its not going 2 be because i dont want 2 but because i do have a family that come first

my name is alkala im was in kingdom eternal guild but lately they have been raiding or doing nothing and alot of guildies are leaveing so im trying 2 find a guild that like 2 raid and group for bg,s and instances .Im a level 60 hunter with almost full raid gear and the rest epic gear have ran zg all the awy thru ,mc up 2 rag,all of aq20,downed ony twice hopeing 2 do bwl soon.my e mail address is cronin231@verizon.net hope i can be of some help 2 ur guild.

Postby Jedem » Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:24 pm

Application accepted. Welcome aboard!
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment