Link to your armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Elrohir
Email we can contact you at: roldand1@gmail.com

Your name: David

Your age: 28

Your location: Chicago

Class: Druid

Current Level: 69

Professions? Max Herb, 357 Alchy

Current Spec: (Refers to all class's) Feral (1/46/12)

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: ? No (read additional comments below)
Are you Attuned for BWL: ? No
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: ? No
Are you Attuned for Karazhan: ? No (work on getting attune soon as I reach 70)
Any heroic keys? Flamewrought Key and Reservoir Key

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: ? None

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ? Yes

We currently have minimum raiding stats that people have to meet before they are able to raid with us. Do you currently meet these minimums and if not do you understand that you will have to work on meeting them to raid? Yes

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No) Yes

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with) Word of mouth

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 5 server time)? Wednesday for sure Saturdays will be a hit or miss since it is usually date night. However, I do play about 3-4 days a week so I can help others or others can help me on off nights as well.

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? Yes

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?) UO!!! Still have an active account but haven't log on for almost a year, lol

Previous Guilds: ? Artful Death (horde on Darkspear - disbanded), Causal Play (got hack to and lost many many players)

Why did you leave that guild: ? Still in Causal Players but I am sick of being the only person on! Willing to quit guild if I get accepted!

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: No

Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) Cheesecake!!

Have you heard of the wonder that is Gary? If not then are you willing to learn? No, Yes

We require all applicants to run an instance with us so that we may gauge if you would fit in well with us, please post a good time that you are free to run something with us: Weeknights are the best times however, weekend nights can be arranged

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better! Looking for a fun guild that likes to raid and pvp. I dont know everything about the game and would like to learn from exp players and maybe teach players what I know as well.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful:
I used to play on Darkspear in a horde guild (Artful Death). We took down Ragnoras and Onyxia. We also did UBRS and that is my raiding exp. I switch to alliance and I havn't done much raiding just pvping and leveling.
Elrohir

Postby Elrohir » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:06 am

Hi, could you please tell me one way or another if I am excepted or not so I can look elsewhere as well, thanks.
Elrohir

Postby Jedem » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:31 am

Applicant accepted, welcome aboard!
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment