Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

60 mage

Postby crisisangel » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:43 am

Your main character's name (or names if you have several): Crisisangel

Email we can contact you at: jjmaxors@yahoo.com

Class: Mage

Current Level: 60

If you do not meet our current minimum level requirement of 50 then guild groups and help may be hard to come by, please explain why you do not think this will be an issue for you.

Professions? Miner/Engineer

Current Spec: (Refers to all class's) Arcane (up to Presence of Mind) and fire (PoM pyroblast)

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: ? no :(
Are you Attuned for BWL: ? just need to kill Drakk
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: ? Drakk again....

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: ? been to AQ20 a few times, ZG a few times, watched lots of MC ;)

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ? if I absolutely have to

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No) yessir

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with) ran with you a few times, I know Gwenn in real life (forgot which chars of hers are in AoA :P)

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 5 server time)? absolutely

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? have vent, have mic, need website for new CTRaid so I can get that, but no problems with downloading it

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?) I started young in Asherons Call, loved the hell out of it, still would play it if there were more than 2000 players :-P, then I played EQ for a little while, it was alright, went back to AC, played City of Heroes to death for a while, went back to AC again, played WoW for a while, switched to Guild Wars, still play Guild Wars, rejoined WoW a few months ago, probably here to stay this time.

Previous Guilds: ?
Why did you Leave that guild: ? the rangers, I really only joined because I was peer pressured into it by a lot of people I know in real life, I left because I would rather be playing by myself up until 60, and I kept being asked to do low level instances with people, and I dont like running people through things, I think it's better for them to do it with a group their level.

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: Gwenn :-D

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better! you seem like a fun bunch of cats, I'm kinda shy on vent but when I get going I think I have pretty much the same sense of twisted humor I've seen you all exhibit, plus you're doing the things I want to, that is AQ20, MC, ZG.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful
uhm....I'm a rich powergaming asia farmer ;)
crisisangel

Postby Szabina » Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:57 am

Application Accepted.....Welcome aboard the Crazy Train!!
Szabina the mighty, mighty huntress!
Szabina

Return to Recruitment