Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Hello

Postby Tanoku » Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:43 am

Name: Tanoku

Email we can contact you at: dark_kaze4@sbcglobal.net

Class: Paladin

Current Level: 60

Professions?: Blacksmithing ~ Armorsmith (279) = Maybe I just have bad luck finding thorium......I have some nice plans waiting for me once I get higher in blacksmithing.
Mining (300)

Current Spec: Holy/Ret

Are you Attuned for Molten Core:
yes
Are you Attuned for BWL: yes
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: yes

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available:

MC~ Only been up to a little past uh....the big core hound, I think his name was Magmadar.

Onyxia~ Been to it more than once, but the raids I was in didn't work too well...(Too much complaining and fighting with each other.)...so it ended in failure. (Knocked her down to about 6%)

BWL~ Have never found a raid for it.

AQ20~ Been about halfway through the instance once before the raid fell apart.

AQ40~ Have never found a raid for it.

ZG~ I have done most of ZG except Jindo the Hexxer and the tiger priest guy.

UBRS~ If you classify this with the other raids.....I have ran this plenty of times in hope to get my lightforge chest piece lol. (I want the whole set of lightforge so I can upgrade it to soulforge. Sure it is a hard quest chain to do, but I dont care. I'm doing it anyway. :D

Naxxramas~ Have never been in it.

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content:
Sure, I'm specced for healing anyway, but if you want it altered then that's cool.

Have you read the About Us section of this website?
yes

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? I have went into MC with you on more than one occasion. You seemed like a fun and organized guild. Not the usual complaining whiners that most guilds I have been in or have seen are. (Maybe it was just a bad apple(s) in their guild, but oh well.) It can get real aggravating since on more than one occasion it has caused the raid to fail or disband. Today, I was helping one of my friends with his group in BRD that had one of your guildies in it. (Originally they were going to do Jailbreak, but they failed it before I got there and they didn't want to reset the instance so it turned into a MC attunement group since alot of them weren't attuned yet. lol)
Higara (Hilgara, Hiigara.....sorry I cant exactly remember how it is spelled), your guildie in the group, gave me the link to your site. He was cool to run with.

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 5 server time)?
Depends, I might not be able to get on all three of those days depending on my job. They have no set days for work so I might be free, I might not. The chances of me being off on Saturday is less likely than the weekdays.

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon?
yes

RPG/MMORPG history/experience : I play all sorts of rpg games on console systems. (RPGS are one of my favorite types.)
Computer Games: Rome: Total War, Elder Scrolls: Morrowind, Starcraft, Commander And Conquer Series (Most of the rpg games I played had online warfare, but I rarely joined in on it. WoW is about the first actual MMORPG that has actually caught my eye enough to stay on. I've been playing for over a year.

Previous Guilds: All of the Guilds I have been in were disbanded unfortunately. They has too much internal fighting going on in them so they fell apart as people left. If you really want to know the names, I'll tell ya if ya ask. I also tried making a guild of my own only to have it fall into the abyss shortly after since I couldn't get many to join. The ones that did would never get on.

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: The one known as Higara. (Can't remember if he had two i's or not.)

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA -
Well as you can probably tell if ya red what I have said up above, you can tell that I want to be in a guild that is stable and I won't have to worry about it falling apart through my fingers before I even get started. Also with the move towards raids of most players, it is getting increasingly difficult to find groups for instances. As for raids, I have always wanted to do them. The only problem was that I could not find a raid for them that worked to gether well enough. The higher raids are pretty much not even possible without a good guild anyway. Anyways, a guild that can help me explore everything there is in WoW and can still be fun to hang with.

Thank you for reading what I had to say, and I hope you will consider me into the AoA.
Tanoku

Postby Jedem » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:45 am

Application accepted, welcome aboard!
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment