Application

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Application

Postby Dræ » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:33 pm

Hello 8o)

Your main character's name : Dræ

Link to your armory: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ursin&n=Dr%C3%A6

Email we can contact you at: David.Marsh@msn.com

Your name: David Marsh

Your age: 36

Your location: Fredericksburg Virginia

Class: Hunter

Current Level: 70

Professions? Dragonscale Leatherworking (375), skinning

Current Spec: (Refers to all class's) Survival

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: ? nope
Are you Attuned for BWL: ? nope
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: ? nope
Are you Attuned for Karazhan: ? yep

Any heroic keys? Cenerian Expedition, Hellfire Citadel, Keepers of Time, Sha'Tar, Auchenai

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: ? None

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ? I am willing to consider it if needed.

We currently have minimum raiding stats that people have to meet before they are able to raid with us. Do you currently meet these minimums and if not do you understand that you will have to work on meeting them to raid? I believe so. I'm unable to view the requirements.

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No) Yes

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? I used to be in a guild with Jiliny and Nevysin. I've grouped with a number of your guildmates in the past and have enjoyed their company and ability.

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 5 server time)? Yes

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? Yes

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?) Ahh .. well RPG history. . . Well first there was Zork 8o) fastforward a number of years and the MMORPG started about 14 years ago with Meridian 59, Then went to EQ until WoW came out. I played a Mage, Warriro, Rogue, and a Warlock to 60 and then quit the game for a little over a year. I started back up about 2 months ago because of the expansion and have been loving it ever since.

Previous Guilds: ? Animaniacs
Why did you leave that guild: ? They are real life friends and we started the guild together back 15 years ago in the Meridian days. We don't want it to be anything but a small guild for our alts and mains (until each finds the guild they want to stay in.)

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: LOL well I know a few. I hate to put anyone on the spot to "reccomend" me. . . but I will 8o) Jiliny, Nevysin, I believe others in the guild would.. but I'm not going to put them on the spot to. They can speak up if they feel the need.

Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) Cheesecake without a doubt

If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? Well I'm better at ranged so how about if I just shoot em in the hip?

We require all applicants to run an instance with us so that we may gauge if you would fit in well with us, please post a good time that you are free to run something with us: Any time after 4pm Game time

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better! There a a number of guilds out there that I (or anyone else in your guild) could join. I've experienced guilds in the past that only cared about loot and server rep. Yes, I want better equipment. and Yes, I want to experience more of the WoW. More importantly I'd like to do it with a nice and friendly group of people. So far, everytime I've grouped with a member of your guild I've been impressed with their attitude.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful: boxers
Dræ

Postby Elrohir » Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:31 am

I have done a couple of pick up group instances with Drae and seems like a good guy, but dont really know too much about him.
Elrohir

Postby Rowann » Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:36 pm

Drae

Contact me in game on

Rowann
Chiansdream
Sephrinaa
Sisteralex

let's talk.
ImageImage
"CC? Screw CC. I am a Paladin, I pull it all and let God sort it out." - Izak "Not so fast there buddy" - Rowann
Rowann
Uber Administration

Postby Rowann » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:12 am

welcome Sharkbait!
ImageImage
"CC? Screw CC. I am a Paladin, I pull it all and let God sort it out." - Izak "Not so fast there buddy" - Rowann
Rowann
Uber Administration

Return to Recruitment