Hunter level 60 Would like to join AoA

Postby Doryndinan » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:04 pm

Your main character's name (or names if you have several):
Doryndinan (Dwarf)

Email we can contact you at:
jad11red@woh.rr.com
Class: Hunter

Current Level: 60

If you do not meet our current minimum level requirement of 50 then guild groups and help may be hard to come by, please explain why you do not think this will be an issue for you.

Professions?
Leatherworking and SKinning
Current Spec: (Refers to all class's)

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: Yes
Are you Attuned for BWL: No, I need to find the quest = /.
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: Yes

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: ?
I have been in ZG, MC, AQ, Ony, PuG and guild. I know what hunters need to do and don't mess things up for others.

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ?
Yes, anytime.
Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No)
Yes!
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with)
I put out a message looking for guild and someone by the name of Seriuos I believe told me about AoA.
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 5 server time)?
Yes.
Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon?
Yes i do have both.
RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?)
PvP only.
Previous Guilds: Thors Requiem, Fist of Retribution
Why did you Leave that guild: Raids Went on and on and we got nowhere.

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: Not that I know of, no.

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better! Your guild runs are perfect for my school and homework lifestyle, I've heard good about your "staff" and I honestly need into an end game guild and AoA raids so I decided I would attempt to join.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful
I never cause fights, don't do stupid LEROY's, won't ruin a good reputation or friendship for no reason and will help out whenever I can, even if i don' want to!
Doryndinan

Postby Szabina » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:40 pm

Welcome Aboard!!
Szabina the mighty, mighty huntress!
Szabina

Return to Recruitment