omfg_ownage2007@yahoo.com or yim at vvorri3d_70s3r@yahoo.com
hunter

Current Level: 60

Professions? leatherworker 130 but have 315 skinning

Current Spec: (Refers to all class's) Marksmanship

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: ? -Yes
Are you Attuned for BWL: ? -Yes
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: ? -Yes

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: ?
Mc-have cleared Bwl-taken down viel

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ? Yes

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No)
Yes
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with) --Kaliann and Doryindann are some wow freinds of mine.
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 5 server time)? Yes that is a perfect time for me to Do raids.
Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon?--I have Ventrilo and is using it now.
RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?) Diablo 1 and 2 if thats what you mean,

Previous Guilds: ? Equality Others but cant remeber names lol.
Why did you Leave that guild: ? Didnt think it was fair.

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: Kaliann and Doryidann

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better!
Hmm i really jsut wnana jion to help you guys out and to play to have funn and be serious at same time,, mostly to have fun
JIONING AOA (sweetsorrow)

Postby Jedem » Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:50 am

Applicant accepted, welcome aboard!
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment