Your name:
Jake Goldsberry
Your age:
Your location:
Nebraska... unfortunately
Class:
paladin
Current Level:
If you do not meet our current minimum level requirement of 60 then guild groups and help may be hard to come by, please explain why you do not think this will be an issue for you.

Professions?
mining, and i don't know. kinda to be determined.
Current Spec: (Refers to all class's)
holy
Are you Attuned for Molten Core: ? yes.
Are you Attuned for BWL: ? yes.
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: ? yes.
Are you Attuned for Karazhan: ? yes.

Any heroic keys?
all of them.
What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: ?
i have full kara clear, high king, gruul, lurker, and void reaver

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ?
yes.
We currently have minimum raiding stats that people have to meet before they are able to raid with us. Do you currently meet these minimums and if not do you understand that you will have to work on meeting them to raid?
yes.
Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No)
but of course.
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with)
From this one person named Rowann, and another named Jedem.... i think you might know them of something like that.
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 5 server time)?
yes.
Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon?
yes.
RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?)
first one, but i think im doing fine :)
Previous Guilds: ? Nephilim, Muad Dib, Ursin
Why did you leave that guild: ? Nephilim- left to join MD for raiding. MD- left because the guild fell apart. Juggernaut- officers turned out to be complete assholes and transfer servers without telling anyone..... anyone.

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?:
Nemausus, Rowann, Damona
Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!)
CHEESEPIE!!!!!
If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg?
of course. i will also yell PANTS when you will want me to.
We require all applicants to run an instance with us so that we may gauge if you would fit in well with us, please post a good time that you are free to run something with us:
anytime im online.
Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better!
because i love the people in it.
Any other personal information you think might be helpful:

I shall tell the tale of Gary.
Grimmy

Postby Rowann » Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:50 am

Application pending further discussion.
ImageImage
"CC? Screw CC. I am a Paladin, I pull it all and let God sort it out." - Izak "Not so fast there buddy" - Rowann
Rowann
Uber Administration

Return to Recruitment