Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

60 Mage Wanting to Join

Postby Wizat » Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:35 am

Your main character's name (or names if you have several): Wizat

Email we can contact you at: Littlewizat@yahoo.com

Class: Mage

Current Level: 60

If you do not meet our current minimum level requirement of 50 then guild groups and help may be hard to come by, please explain why you do not think this will be an issue for you.

Professions? Herb/Alch

Current Spec: (Refers to all class's) Full Frost

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: ? Yes
Are you Attuned for BWL: ? Yes
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: ? No

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: ?
Cleared MC with my rogue on another server, First boss AQ 20, Cleared ZG with mage, UBRS,

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ? No

Have you read the About Us section of this website? Yes

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with) Thayers asked me to apply , RL friends

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 5 server time)? Most of the time yes .. work permitting of course

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? Yes

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?) Lots, EQ1 from Beta 4 till Omens of war like 6 years, UO Beta, EQ2 Beta, Eve online, Meridian 59, Horizons,

Previous Guilds: ? In Angels of Wrath
Why did you Leave that guild: ? To join a guild that does more than ZG

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: Just Thayers

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better! I feel AoW is kinda stalling out. I would like to move forward in the game and see more end game content and Thayers said you guys can do that. I would like to move past MC see BWL and move forward.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful
Wizat

Postby Kaliann » Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:10 am

Approved ")
Kaliann

Return to Recruitment