60 Rogue Hellasneaky LFG ; )

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

60 Rogue Hellasneaky LFG ; )

Postby Hellas » Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:55 pm

Your main character's name (or names if you have several):

-- Hellasneaky, 60 gnome rogue, 310 gnomish engineering, spec 12/27/12 for imp sap
-- Hellapriest, 47 dwarf priest, herb/mining, shadow while leveling

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: YES
Are you Attuned for BWL: NO
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: NO

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: ?
-- Raided in ZG, UBRS, MC clear, BWL to Rag, AQ20, 3 to 6 times each approximately, mostly as undead priest on Blackhand server. Favorite instances are Stockades (can't get lost in there), and SFK because it has werewolves :) Oh SM is the best too, can pick and choose which area to go in, take a break, then go to next room, breaks are good! I've been playing since beta..... my husband made me play I swear!

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ?
-- On my healer ya pretty much, I have a nice spec on my undead priest holy/disc that I like, the handy AE is sweet, and the spirit buff is leet nobody has it. So I'll probably switch to that when I hit 60 on my priest. On my rogue, sure I'll respec, I haven't found one awesome spec yet so I'm open to suggestions there!

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No)
-- Not yet, but I totally will after this... really I will I'm thuper thereal! I asked my friend Thayers a few questions, and participated in MC with you guys. Seem acceptible lol ;)

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with)
-- Thayers, and from the MC raid.

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 5 server time)?
-- Oooooh 5 server time is nice, that's 8pm my time, kids are in bed perfect! I would probably do once a week. I just went back to home page and read About Us, sounds fun! I've never raided a town before that sounds exciting ; )

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon?
-- Yes I have vent and CT Mod

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?)
-- Played EQ for long time, had a million characters, 57 enchanter was my main, 50 druid was fun, lots of 30's characters cleric, bard, necro, oh 40 something ranger, played my brother's characters alot since his were 60. Tried Horizons, that was gay, tried EQ2, that was ok but my husband wanted to play Wow and it was way better. He plays horde so won't be joining us on this server, and he hates PvP. Doesn't know what he's missing!

Previous Guilds: ?
-- The Rangers (left after I had 5 or 6 people on ignore for being way too annoying, begging, etc., too many kids in that guild, annoying kids not good kids)

-- Westfall Mafia (they were cool, but wouldn't let my priest in the guild and an officer complained that I never went on raids anyway so why put my priest in... their raid time was too late for me, like 7 or 8 server time by the time they got started, but I did lots of groups with them BRD, DM, BRS, that mean officer was a jerk so I said I was leaving to look for a guild with an earlier raid time, only had about 3 people on ignore for spamming junk in guild chat all the time, pretty good % for the number of people in the guild)

-- Shinra (was with them for about a week, they could never get enough people to raid online, they seemed to be just starting out, they were building though I gave them credit for that, but got boring hanging around soloing all the time so I left, I think only 1 or 2 people on ignore in that guild)

-- Angels of Wrath (not enough healers to do raids by themselves, always joining with EK, so the raid has half people I don't know at all, and raids were supposed to start 6 server time but often were slow to start, but alot of nice people there, only have 1 on ignore I think hehehe)

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?:
-- Thayers, Wizat

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better!
-- I like to be with people I know, and I know Thayers and Wizat in RL. I've known Wizat for phew 35 years! Oh yeah he's my brother ; ) I'd like to hang out with them, thats why I play on this server. We could hang out more if I'm in the same guild!

Any other personal information you think might be helpful
-- Hmmm what could I say that wouldn't make things worse for me... I'm pretty easy to get along with and like helping people so I'm usually one of the dorks answering people's questions in guild chat, like where is the flower shop in SW?

:arrow: The End 8) Pick me pick me! :twisted:

----------------------------------------------------------
Hellas

Postby Jedem » Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:25 pm

Applicant accepted, welcome aboard!
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment