Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Natsume - 60 Rogue

Postby Natsume » Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:57 pm

Your main character's name: Natsume

Email we can contact you at: fatalis@comcast.net

Class: Rogue

Current Level: 60

Professions: 300 Enchanter, 300 Elemental Leatherworker.

Current Spec: 14/0/37 (Ask me about it. It's really nice.)

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: Yes
Are you Attuned for BWL: Yes
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: Yes
- I'm also attuned for Naxx.

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: All of ZG, AQ20, All of MC, BWL up to Vhael, Onyxia. Havent done AQ40 or Naxx yet.

Have you read the About Us section of this website? Yes

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? Did an Onyxia run with AoA. Venke Referred me here.

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events? Yes. Any day and any given time actually.

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? Yes. I use vent. Don't have CTraid anymore sence the new patch and all. Can get it though.

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?) Everquest. Warcraft 1-3 Starcraft. They count to me. :p

Previous Guilds: I'm a transfer from Zuluhed.
Why did you Leave that guild: Left the server because it was dead basicly.

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: Venke is the only person I have personally talked to. So maybe him? :p

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better!: Everyone seems laid back and wants to have fun while doing what needs to be done. Like me. I'm a laid back person that knows how to have a good time. I have a great sence of humor also. Guess that counts for something.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful: Not really. I'm an open person. Have any questions I'll be happy to answer them.
Natsume

Postby Jedem » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:00 pm

Applicant accepted, welcome aboard!
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment