Vigilantveck - Rogue

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:56 pm

Your main character's name (or names if you have several): Vigilantveck

Email we can contact you at: outlawpickle@imperialshogunate.com

Class: Rogue

Current Level: 34

If you do not meet our current minimum level requirement of 50 then guild groups and help may be hard to come by, please explain why you do not think this will be an issue for you.

I am very dedicated to lvling up and am on everyday grinding. If I need help and the guild is busy I will call upon my friends to help me, so help will not be a problem. I have heard excellent things about this guild from ppl i've grouped with and from my RL friend in the guild Bluevoodoo, and i would like to be a part of it. I know I'm not lvl 50 but i sure as hell will try as hard as i can to get there and above

Professions? skinner/enchanter

Current Spec: (Refers to all class's) combat/assassination rogue, im still
leveling up
Are you Attuned for Molten Core: ? still leveling up
Are you Attuned for BWL: ? see above
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: ? see 2 above

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: ?
i hit lvl 55 on stormrage realm, so i have minimal in high levels, but when considering the low level stuff i have much to share (i switched to ursin because my rl friends moved to ursin and stormrage was overpopulated)

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ? of course

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No) yes

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with) Bluevoodoo, and ppl i know thru WoW who i have grouped with who have friends in here

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 5 server time)? yes, thats the perfect time for me

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? yes i already use TS, so dling vent is np at all

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?) ive played Guild Wars for 2 years since mid beta, anarchy online, and some relatively under the radar mmo's that i used to be dedicated too

Previous Guilds: ? random friends' guilds
Why did you Leave that guild: ? they were not organized and no one ever participated in anything, very boring

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: Bluevoodoo

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better! I feel that not only am i funny, i can also have a great time participating in guild events (once i level). Guild participation is my favorite thing about guilds and this guild seems to have it down.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful: I am in high school so occasionally school and wow might coincide, i of course will choose school since sucky grades= no WoW at all for me, i also know some html so i can help ya with mundane website stuff you dont feel like handling

Application

Postby Astroth^The'Mighty » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:45 pm

Sorry Vigilantveck, but you do not meet the requirements.
Astroth^The'Mighty

Return to Recruitment