Postby Johadorl333 » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:39 pm

Your main character's name (or names if you have several):
Johadorl
Email we can contact you at:
roguesmash@yahoo.com
Class:
Paladin
Current Level:
If you do not meet our current minimum level requirement of 50 then guild groups and help may be hard to come by, please explain why you do not think this will be an issue for you. I will not ask for help until I hit 50, I am currently grounded and will not be able to play until March 1. I will have a bunch of rested XP and will level quickly and I will not bug or beg you guys for help.
Professions?
Herb/ Alchemy
Current Spec: (Refers to all class's)
Holy
Are you Attuned for Molten Core: not yet, i will be
Are you Attuned for BWL: not yet, i will be
Are you Attuned for Onyxia:not yet, i will be

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available:
none atm
Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: Yes

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No)
Yes
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with)
Astroth, we talk reguraly when he is on.
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 5 server time)?
All except on Tuesdays, i attend a bible study class, all the others i will be able to attend if i am not grounded.
Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon?
I do not currently use, i would be willing to.
RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?)
Runescape
Previous Guilds: STDs R BoP, Riders of Azeroth, some others.
Why did you Leave that guild: They never talked, none of them had a sense of humor and they all got mad easily when we ran an instance, they were very loose about calling people "noobs". They were not nice atall.

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: Astroth

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better!
I am looking forward to hitting 50 and being able to raid with you guys. I want to be in a permanent guild instead of a temporary guild. Astroth is kind to me and I look forward to being help and having some good WoW friends. :)
----------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to ask questions of us in your application, to be creative, and to have a sense of humor. do we do bwl and ony help alts
Johadorl333

Application

Postby Astroth^The'Mighty » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:40 pm

Hey buddy its good to see your still interested in AoA but unfortionately the min level is 50. the double xp issue will be awsome when ya come back, i am sure you will fly to 50 fast. When that times comes i will Gladly send you an invite to AoA but untill then i am sorry but we cannot invite you just yet. Once again i am glad to see your still interested :D

-Astroth, Paladin CL of Avengers of Azeroth.
Astroth^The'Mighty

WELCOME!!

Postby Astroth^The'Mighty » Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:34 pm

WELCOME BROTHER!!
Astroth^The'Mighty

Return to Recruitment