Class: Warrior, Paladin
Current Level: 59and 4 bars till 60, 63
Professions? Blacksmithing/Enchanter (weird huh?), Miner/Enchanter
Current Spec: (Refers to all class's)
44Arms/6Fury, Mainly holy and starting to spec in Protect
Are you Attuned for Molten Core: Yes
Are you Attuned for BWL: No
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: No

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: ?
None

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ?
Sure, but i will mainly only be doings BGs and Arenas
Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No)
Yes
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with)
Cope, Aurind, Sheldog, Hellapriest
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 5 server time)?
Sometimes
Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon?
I have both
RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?)
I have played Dark Age of Camelot, in Beta for Lord of the Rings Online:Shadows of Angmar, Diablo 1 and 2, Guild Wars, Runescape, Elder Scrolls: Morrowind, Oblivion, and others that i cant think of atm.
Previous Guilds: Second in command of <Order of the Holy Grail>
Why did you Leave that guild: Because everyone n the guild was annoying the shit out of me.

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: The people i said earlier.

Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) Never heard of cheesepie, so im gonna have to go with cheesecake.

Have you heard of the wonder that is Gary? If not then are you willing to learn? Gary is the greatest of all gods i would gladly become his disciple in all that is Gary.

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better! I wanted to joinso i would'nt be annoyed by n00bs and be able to join a high, beastly end-game guild such as yourself.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful:
Not really.
Skillus, Trunyc

WELCOME!!

Postby Astroth^The'Mighty » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:01 am

Skillus Welcome To AoA
Astroth^The'Mighty

Return to Recruitment