Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Bluevoodoo's friend

Postby outlawpickle » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:35 pm

Your main character's name (or names if you have several): vigilantveck

Email we can contact you at: outlawpickle@imperialshogunate.com

Class: Rogue

Current Level: 49

If you do not meet our current minimum level requirement of 50 then guild groups and help may be hard to come by, please explain why you do not think this will be an issue for you. i am about to ding lvl 50 so this will not be a problem

Professions? Skinning 300/ Enchant 110/ Lockpicking 207

Current Spec: (Refers to all class's) building up to be a shadowstep rogue for high burst dmg

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: ?
Are you Attuned for BWL: ?
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: ?

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: ? not much, but im up for learning

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ? of course

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No) yes

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with) Bluevoodoo who is in your guild reccomends you as a good guild to join

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 5 server time)? yes thats 8 my time so it is perfect

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? i have TS and vent, i can dl the addons

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?) anarchy online, guild wars, ultima online, and a ton of under the radar games that i outgrew

Previous Guilds: ? Plastic Knife Gang
Why did you Leave that guild: ? They do not have enough people my level who actively group for instances

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: Bluevoodoo

Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) cheesepie, it sounds awesomely hardcore

Have you heard of the wonder that is Gary? If not then are you willing to learn? i spose...

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better! My friend strongly reccomends it and i want to be in an active guild that participates

Any other personal information you think might be helpful: normal high school gamer type of dude
outlawpickle

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:35 pm

i just hit lvl 50..so the lvl req is not a prob anymore

Welcome!

Postby Astroth^The'Mighty » Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:29 pm

Welcome to AoA
Astroth^The'Mighty

Return to Recruitment