Class: Pries
Current Level: 53
Professions? tailoring and enchanting
Current Spec: 4 in discipline and 40 in holy at the moment
Are you Attuned for Molten Core: No
Are you Attuned for BWL: No
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: No

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: none
Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: yes
Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No)
yes
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with)
Amelina,Oscree,Jelexi,korvouse,cope
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 5 server time)? most of the time yes
Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? yes i have vent and willing to download further applications and mods
RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?) this is my first mmorpg but i have played countless rpgs such as Finalfantasy and the elderscroll series

Previous Guilds: No remorse
Why did you Leave that guild: the lower levels where constantly asking me to run them threw VC or gnomer and would leave half way threw and would get angry with me if i wouldnt do it again with them.

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: Amelina, Oscree, Korvouse, Jelexi, Cope

Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) ummm...... cheesecake? /confused :?:

Have you heard of the wonder that is Gary? If not then are you willing to learn? i have not heard of this "gary" but i am willing to learn.

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better! I want to join an end game guild, im tired of guilds with 8 yr olds, some of my RL friends are in and say its and awesome guild.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful:
im a preist, who couldnt use a preist?! /ego
Jant

WELCOME!!

Postby Astroth^The'Mighty » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:01 am

Welcome To AoA
Astroth^The'Mighty

Return to Recruitment