Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

LVL 51 Rogue

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:54 pm

Your main character's name (or names if you have several): Ullan

Email we can contact you at: ulan4l@gmail.com

Class: Rogue

Current Level: 51

I am very dedicated to lvling up and am on everyday grinding. If I need help and the guild is busy I will call upon my friends to help me, so help will not be a problem. I have heard excellent things about this guild from ppl i've grouped with and from my RL friends in the guild Aurind, Sheldog, Noobiestnoob, and Ogden and i would like to be a part of it.

Current Spec: (Refers to all class's) assassination/combat rogue 36/5/1
Are you Attuned for Molten Core: ? still leveling up
Are you Attuned for BWL: ? see above
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: ? started

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: ?
ive watched aurind and sheldog do mc while they did mc when it got bugged. ive raided x-roads not much but it was fun

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ? of course

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No) yes

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with) Aurind, Sheldog, Noobiestnoob, Ogden

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 5 server time)? i can try

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? yes i already use TS, and i also have Vent and ct

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?) This is my first but have be playing about every day for the past year.

Previous Guilds: ? Lords of WoW
Why did you Leave that guild: ? all low lvls so i could never call on help

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: Aurind, Sheldog, Noobiestnoob, Ogden

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. I am looking for a great guild and i have notticed the other members that have ecelled from being a part of aoa! :D

Any other personal information you think might be helpful: I think i know my class pretty well i ocasionly own 60 hunters which brings joy to me and praise from friends and to keep in mind that im a 51 rogue owning 60 hunters

Welcome

Postby Astroth^The'Mighty » Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:04 pm

Welcome to AoA
Astroth^The'Mighty

Return to Recruitment