Moderators: Officers, Admins

63 Warrior App.

Postby tthomas1021 » Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:24 pm

Your main character's name (or names if you have several): Avao

Email we can contact you at: biker4life51@aol.com

Your age: 16

Class: warrrior

Current Level: 63

If you do not meet our current minimum level requirement of 50 then guild groups and help may be hard to come by, please explain why you do not think this will be an issue for you.

Professions? just changed to mining/bs which i will be leveling up soon

Current Spec: (Refers to all class's) Fury just for leveling

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: ? yes
Are you Attuned for BWL: ? yes
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: ? no
Are you Attuned for Karazhan: ? no

Any heroic keys? no

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: ? I have a 60 hunter on skywall named aviron who i raided with for about a year. Ive done all of Zg, AQ20, MC, BWL, Aq40, and ive done the first few bosses in naxx. I rerolled this warrior with the release of TBC for the reason that a few RL friends were on ursin, and i was bored of playing a hunter.

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ? I will spec to whatever is needed for the raid

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No) Yes

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with) Clottius

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 5 server time)? Yes

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? Currently Use

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?) Ive just played WOW

Previous Guilds: ? On my warrior ive been in brigade
Why did you Leave that guild: ? I joined the guild for the fact that i had RL friends in it and i liked the leader. The guild has gone through a reconstruction and i dont like the new leader or the direction the guild is heading in.

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: Clottius

Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) Cheesecake

Have you heard of the wonder that is Gary? If not then are you willing to learn?

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better! To try out end game content as a warrior and to just have a good time.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful: I love to pvp.
tthomas1021

Postby tthomas1021 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:44 pm

this was avao's ap btw, he just used my login name
tthomas1021

Return to Recruitment