Application for Lygr, Zygr, Wygr

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Application for Lygr, Zygr, Wygr

Postby tygr4 » Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:22 pm

APPLICATION TEMPLATE (Feel free to copy and paste into your application post - but be sure to answer ALL applicable questions)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Your main character's name (or names if you have several): lygr

Link to your armory:

Email we can contact you at: godspeedpaintball4@yahoo.com

Your name: jake

Your age: 28

Your location: georgia

Class: rogue, war, druid

Current Level: 70,70,68

If you do not meet our current minimum level requirement of 60 then guild groups and help may be hard to come by, please explain why you do not think this will be an issue for you.

Professions? 375 jc, 345 ench, 335, lw

Current Spec: (Refers to all class's) ss on rogue, prot of war, gonna be healing on druid

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: ? yes
Are you Attuned for BWL: ? yes
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: ? yes
Are you Attuned for Karazhan: ? yes

Any heroic keys? all on 70s

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: ? yes, all of kara on rogue and war, even lead kara a few times as main tank on war. been in za a couple of time on first two bosses.

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ? yes

We currently have minimum raiding stats that people have to meet before they are able to raid with us. Do you currently meet these minimums and if not do you understand that you will have to work on meeting them to raid? on 70s yes. wil soon on healing druid

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No) yes

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with) former member

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 5 server time)? yes

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? yes

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?) been on wow since inception, on ursin a year after that. before. i had done eq

Previous Guilds: ? aoa, wanted
Why did you leave that guild: ? tried to move on to another guild to follow some friends.

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: alanii

Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) cheesepie!!

If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? yes

We require all applicants to run an instance with us so that we may gauge if you would fit in well with us, please post a good time that you are free to run something with us: anytime im on alot

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better! i enjoyed being a part of the guild before and ever since i left i havent found any other guild that felt like home.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful: I would like to apologize for leaving the guild before. i was foolish and if i rejoin the guild i swear i will never leave it again. i also promise to be an upbeat positive person who will help the guild in any way i can.
ImageImage
tygr4

Postby Rowann » Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:12 am

Thanks for applying. Your application is solid and I remember when you were in AOA before. However, and correct me if I am mistaken here, but you might have left AoA twice before?

Generally, we have a "only one reinvite" policy and if you left twice before, that would limit possibilities here.

Also, please edit to add a link to armory.
ImageImage
"CC? Screw CC. I am a Paladin, I pull it all and let God sort it out." - Izak "Not so fast there buddy" - Rowann
Rowann
Uber Administration

Lygr Application

Postby tygr4 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:21 pm

I was with AOA since the beginning, I took only one character out before because we had a lot of rogues taking up the raiding slots. Zygr was still in the guild and he was my active character being focused on. I brought lygr back into the guild a couple of months later. Then due to friends leaving the guild to form their own, I left with all my characters because they said they would all be in the same guild. Like an idiot i believed we could form a decent guild. i only trully left the guild once.

I know that exceptions have been made before for others that turned around and left a couple of more times. I promise to hold true to my words and never leave AoA again. I use to be counted on for every raid in AoA, standing by to help out. I will be there again for every raid I can and with 3 70s. A healer, a tank, and a dps, something i promised jed i was going to do while in aoa. My characters are solid (besides the upcming healer, which i will lev the last 2 levs and get even better gear than i already have)

I am at work otherwise i would link my armories for my characters.

Thanks for the consideration, you and jed know i can be counted on either way.

Lygr--
ImageImage
tygr4

Application PENDING

Postby Rowann » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:38 pm

Thanks for your quick reply. I will have to discuss it with the other Sr. Officers and we will get back to you.
ImageImage
"CC? Screw CC. I am a Paladin, I pull it all and let God sort it out." - Izak "Not so fast there buddy" - Rowann
Rowann
Uber Administration

Lygr

Postby tygr4 » Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:30 pm

Thanks again for the consideration, I will be on all night tonight on wygr.

Lygr--
ImageImage
tygr4

Return to Recruitment