Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Dniel - 70 Balance Druid

Postby Dniel » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:31 pm

Your main character's name (or names if you have several): Dniel

Link to your armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... in&n=Dniel

Email we can contact you at:

Your name: Daniel

Your age: not going tell :P (/cough .. must be old huh?)

Your location: new jersey, usa

Class: druid

Current Level: 70

If you do not meet our current minimum level requirement of 60 then guild groups and help may be hard to come by, please explain why you do not think this will be an issue for you.

Professions? miner/skinner

Current Spec: (Refers to all class's) balance

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: yes
Are you Attuned for BWL: yes
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: yes
Are you Attuned for Karazhan: no

Any heroic keys - cenarion

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: only been into kara as balance a couple times .. pre-bc i did go to mc & onyxia as resto druid .. i have experienced other raid instances, but not on my druid

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: NEVER!!! bah, of course .. although ive never gone feral, i have healed in pre-bc as druid

We currently have minimum raiding stats that people have to meet before they are able to raid with us. Do you currently meet these minimums and if not do you understand that you will have to work on meeting them to raid? "80 hit rating" im guessing you mean spell hit (unless that was only for feral druid) .. well i dont have that yet, but ill work on it :D

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No) yes

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with) ive known about aoa for some time .. talked to aiathyr recently who refered me to the site

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 5 server time)? ill try, but i do work on those nights sometimes :shock:

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? yup & yup

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?) well ive been a fan of blizzard for awhile now having started online gaming with diablo .. but wow is probably only mmorpg ive played

Previous Guilds: eternity (nephilim)
Why did you leave that guild: eternity had some shakeup .. not exactly sure why, but many of the active players have left .. nephilim was fun group of ppl some of whom i originally 'grew up' with but decided to move in order to try to become a bit more active in pve

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: aiathyr, minxx (both have other toons in aoa, but i actually know them as such), jedem .. grim .. i think a few others, but can recall atm

Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) CHEESECAKE!!! what the hell is cheesepie?

If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? not a CLUE where you are going with this one, but im sure i can spec for leg sweeping :P

We require all applicants to run an instance with us so that we may gauge if you would fit in well with us, please post a good time that you are free to run something with us: whenever ya like (except for the 2 days im working this week :P )

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better! id like to become a bit more active as a druid in pve .. to this point ive mostly just did enough bgs (and some arenas) to get gear .. and specifically aoa because i do know some of the members and consider them friends (and who better to enjoy the game with?)

Any other personal information you think might be helpful: i do have 2 other toons currently on ursin .. geofram (frost mage) and dople (resto shaman) .. Ariann is a friend who i convinced to apply and i think MINXX has the hots for me :shock:

----------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to ask questions of us in your application, to be creative, and to have a sense of humor.
Dniel

Postby Rowann » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:06 pm

There is something VERY odd about this app...
ImageImage
"CC? Screw CC. I am a Paladin, I pull it all and let God sort it out." - Izak "Not so fast there buddy" - Rowann
Rowann
Uber Administration

Postby Jedem » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:17 pm

hmmm I enjoy the doppler effect. Welcome aboard!
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment