Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Sshiv the Rogue

Postby Sshiv » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:41 pm

Your main character's name (or names if you have several): Sshiv

Link to your armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... in&n=Sshiv

Email we can contact you at: soccrfit1@flash.net

Your name: Cindy

Your age: Old enough to make me solely responsible for my actions… but not my kid’s…or their kid’s…

Your location: Texas

Class: Rogue

Current Level: 70

If you do not meet our current minimum level requirement of 60 then guild groups and help may be hard to come by, please explain why you do not think this will be an issue for you.

Professions? Engineer 375/ enchant 370

Current Spec: (Refers to all class's) Hybrid, 14/25/22

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: ? N
Are you Attuned for BWL: ? N
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: ? N
Are you Attuned for Karazhan: ? Y

Any heroic keys? HonorHold, CenarionExpedition, TempestKeep

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: ? < ZG, Kara, Grull’s> but on this toon only Kara

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ? Sure!

We currently have minimum raiding stats that people have to meet before they are able to raid with us. Do you currently meet these minimums and if not do you understand that you will have to work on meeting them to raid? I meet them all, Woot!

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No) Yes

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with) Dniel, the Druid suggested I look into this guild – he knows I enjoy playing with an active, fun group of people

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 5 server time)? yes

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? Yes- Vent, can get CTRaid

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?) Played the Blizzard Warcraft series online from beginning until it went “Outer Spaceâ€
Sshiv

Postby Rowann » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:08 pm

nice app. contact me in game.
ImageImage
"CC? Screw CC. I am a Paladin, I pull it all and let God sort it out." - Izak "Not so fast there buddy" - Rowann
Rowann
Uber Administration

Postby Dniel » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:09 pm

Your age: Old enough to make me solely responsible for my actions… but not my kid’s…or their kid’s…

.. or their kid's? :P (is there a 'great' in front of the 'grand'?)

Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) Cheesepie ie:PIZZAPIE! (Mmmm with beef, mushrooms n onions)

ITS CALLED PIZZA!!! enough said :!:

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with) Dniel, the Druid suggested I look into this guild – he knows I enjoy playing with an active, fun group of people

LIES!!!! :wink:
Dniel

Postby Rowann » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:07 am

Application Accepted. Welcome aboard Mama Bear.
ImageImage
"CC? Screw CC. I am a Paladin, I pull it all and let God sort it out." - Izak "Not so fast there buddy" - Rowann
Rowann
Uber Administration

Return to Recruitment