Ciratak is back

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Ciratak is back

Postby ciratak » Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:54 pm

What will be the name of your MAIN character in AoA: Ciratak

Link to your Warcraft armory information: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Ciratak BTW my armory is out of date for some reason

Email we can contact you at: Theo688@clearwire.net

Your real name (first name only is fine): Michael but I prefer Theo or Cira

Your age: 32

Your location: North Carolina

Class: Druid

Current Level: 70

If you do not meet our current minimum level requirement of 60 then guild groups and help may be hard to come by, please explain why you do not think this will be an issue for you:

Professions? Alchemy and Herbalist

Current Spec: (Refers to all class's) Feral

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: Yes
Are you Attuned for BWL: Yes
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: Not yet
Are you Attuned for Karazhan: Yes

Any heroic keys? All

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: ? I have tanked the first 3 bosses in Karazhan and most of the other dungeons

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ? I am willing to respec anyway the guild would need me to

We currently have minimum raiding stats that people have to meet before they are able to raid with us. Do you currently meet these minimums and if not do you understand that you will have to work on meeting them to raid? Yes I meet the minimums (Bear and Cat forms)

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No) Yes

how did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (Include in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with) Back before I stopped playing, I was introduced to AoA through Lygr Ryan, and jiliny I know quite a few members of AoA currently, and I would love the chance to rejoin the guild

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 5pm server time)? Yes

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? All the above

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?) Everquest

Previous Guilds:? The only big I remember is AoA the other where lowbie one from my leveling days
Why did you leave (or do you want to leave) that guild: I left AoA for some personal Real Life issue that needed to be taken care of

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: Ryan Jedem, Alanii`

Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) Cheesecake

If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? By your command

We require all applicants to run an instance with us so that we may gauge if you would fit in well with us, please post a good time that you are free to run something with us: Any time After 3:00Pm on weekdays

personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better! I have friends in AoA and would like to be a part of the guild

Any other personal information you think might be helpful: I know the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything
ciratak

Postby Jedem » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:22 pm

Glad Your back. Pst me in game.
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment