Bethany 70 Mage

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Bethany 70 Mage

Postby Bethany » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:16 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------

What will be the name of your MAIN character in AoA: Bethany

Link to your Warcraft armory information: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Bethany

Email we can contact you at: use this.

Your real name (first name only is fine): Beth :P

Your age: 24

Your location: Florida

Class: Mage

Current Level: 70

If you do not meet our current minimum level requirement of 60 then guild groups and help may be hard to come by, please explain why you do not think this will be an issue for you:

Professions? Enchanting Mining.. just dropped full engy

Current Spec: (Refers to all class's) deep raid fire

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: ? yeap
Are you Attuned for BWL: ? yeap
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: ? yeap
Are you Attuned for Karazhan: ? yeap

Any heroic keys? all cept tk

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: ? on other chars in outland up to kael... old world? everything.

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ? yea, I can play any spec

We currently have minimum raiding stats that people have to meet before they are able to raid with us. Do you currently meet these minimums and if not do you understand that you will have to work on meeting them to raid?( You have to register for the forum to see the topic) yeap and i put out dps 10x my dmg.

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No) no... was told to stop by here by Dazant.

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with) Dazant

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 5pm server time)? yeap, most of the time.

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? yes, i dont use ct raid.. I have my own interface (ct raid is old news ;p )

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?) many... not going to list, just ask :P

Previous Guilds: ?
Why did you leave (or do you want to leave) that guild: ? Transfered here... and joined Dazants.. died off... stopped by everlasting bloodline which is giving me a headache so im heading elsewhere.

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: dazant.. gnarrkill, probably a few others

Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) cheesecake.

If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? no.

We require all applicants to run an instance with us so that we may gauge if you would fit in well with us, please post a good time that you are free to run something with us: I can make almost anything in the afternoon early night.. sometimes later, just depends on the day

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better! I have been raiding and playing for a very long time.. I came back to this server hoping it was like it was in the beginning. This happenes to not be the case. I just want to progress and finish everything in outland before the expansion and help a guild do the same.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful:

I'm a girl.

----------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to ask questions of us in your application, to be creative, and to have a sense of humor.
Last edited by Bethany on Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bethany

Re: Bethany 70 Mage

Postby Yellowmellow » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:36 pm

Bethany wrote:Any other personal information you think might be helpful:

I'm a girl.

always a plus ^^
Pwnion- Heals/DPS
Vlaadimir- Heals/DPS
CluckBOOM- DPS/Tank
Yellowmellow- DPS/WIN
Yellowmellow

Postby Rowann » Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:18 pm

Interesting application.

Yellowmellow - go stand in the corner.

Bethany contact me in game and we'll talk.
ImageImage
"CC? Screw CC. I am a Paladin, I pull it all and let God sort it out." - Izak "Not so fast there buddy" - Rowann
Rowann
Uber Administration

Postby Phearmonger » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:55 pm

Two questions:

1. Is there a reason you have spell pen gems?

2. Do Agi enchants on gloves and boots increase your dps? >.>
Phearmonger

Postby Daz » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:16 pm

Bethany is a sexy girl!!!!
Daz

Postby Rowann » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:35 pm

Bethany is on the last step of the application process but we cannot seem to catch her on enough to do a trial run.
ImageImage
"CC? Screw CC. I am a Paladin, I pull it all and let God sort it out." - Izak "Not so fast there buddy" - Rowann
Rowann
Uber Administration

Postby Quakerlock » Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:55 am

Note: Bethany cannot be a girl. There are no girls on the internet.
Quakerlock

Postby Rowann » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:10 am

Welcome to the guild.
ImageImage
Rowann
Uber Administration

Return to Recruitment