45 rogue

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

45 rogue

Postby jassmine » Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:52 pm

Your main character's name (or names if you have several): jassmine (i had a 60 warrior but he is on my bros account and i got my own)

Email we can contact you at: reymysterio_2004@hotmail.com

Class: rogue

Current Level:

Current Spec: 5/11/20 (this will probably change when the patch comes out and rogue talnes change)

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: ? no
Are you Attuned for BWL: ? no
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: ? no

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: ? none O.o

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ? i suppose so

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No) yes

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? azaghal told me aobut the site
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events. normally yes but i might ahve something planned in RL sometimes

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? i have vent and i am workin on gettting CTraid

RPG/MMORPG history/experience. i played diablo 1 and 2

Previous Guilds: ? height impared

Why did you Leave that guild: ? because if was just a guild to ahve fun in and i want to be in a guils that does runs and is workin toward endgame (aka you guys )

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: i have met axerilos (not in RL)

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better! because i want a guild that will help each other out, get to 60 and start endgame

Any other personal information you think might be helpful. im a guy not a chick...
<(*.*<) JASSMINE(>*.*)>
jassmine

Postby Jedem » Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:03 am

Applicant accepted and invitation tossed. Welcome aboard!
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment