Khymera 70 hunter

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Khymera 70 hunter

Postby Khymera » Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:41 pm

our first name, age and general location: Megan, Ca

Have you read the About Us section of the website? Yes, I just did

Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? Yes

What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg? Heh, The main ones, WoW, FFXI, and a few other RPG's on the PC and XBOX

How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game? I've been playing wow for about 2 years now. I really like being able to play for an hour or 2 and feel like you've actually accomplished something. Wow is funny, fast paced, and always coming up with something new to do.

Section 2: Your Main Character: Khymera

Main character name and link to your Warcraft armory information: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Khymera

Class: Hunter

Professions: mining / skinning

Level*: 70

Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference: Beastmaster with a few points in marksman. I tend to solo a lot, and having a pet that can kick butt has saved my hide more than once.

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content? Of course! I am willing to change anything about my toon for the sake of helping a guild that is willing to help me.

*AoA has a minimum level requirement of 60 for any main character. Helping individuals level and get initial gear is encouraged but not required in this guild.

Section 3: Your Alts**:

What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)? I do have a couple alts (non-70's) that I play from time to time, but I plan the leave them in the guild that they are in.

Please also provide an armory link to any level 70 alts:

** AoA is an alt friendly guild that admits people, not just their cartoon counterparts.

Part 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:

What experience do you have in endgame (please list both pre-bc and current content)? Not a lot, but I am anxious to learn

Please list all heroic keys you currently hold: unfortunately, nadda

We currently have minimum raiding stats that people have to meet before they are able to raid with us in both Kara and 25 mans. Do you currently meet the minimum raiding stats and if not do you understand that you will have to work on meeting them to raid?( You have to register for the forum to see the topic) I don't meet the reqs for Kara, but with some direction, I can

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Typically scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 5pm server time)? I can do my best, but can't guarantee that I will make every one every time

The following add-ons are required for Kara and 25 man instances, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

_x__Ct Raid
_x__Healbot (Classes capable of healing only)
_x__Deadly boss Mods
_x__Ventrillo (mic is not necessary)

got em all

Part 5: Additional Information:

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (include in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you) Well, Cptnmurphy (donut) was accepted to the guild, and I sat and watched him run a couple instances with you folks. I really like the way you play together. I know I could learn a lot with you guys. I also love the fact that you have a sense of humor and are not run by an 11 year old that wants to do nothing but talk smack.

Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving: I've been a member of wizard's consortium for a while now. I don't even remember the one I was in before. I'm leaving because I want to do more in the game with my guild than I currently am. All the folks in Wizard's consortium are my friends (in real life) but that doesn't necessarily make for a good guild

Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) Carrot cake with creme cheese frosting (if you disagree, there will be blood)

If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? sweep it. kick it, break it....it's all good

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? heheheh.....I've got a dirty mind. Don't ask me that...

Any other personal information you think might be helpful: I know I have room to grow, and I want the chance to do just that. If you don't like me, kick me. But please let me try.
Khymera

Postby Rowann » Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:55 pm

Nice application. Get hold of me in game and lets chat.
ImageImage
"CC? Screw CC. I am a Paladin, I pull it all and let God sort it out." - Izak "Not so fast there buddy" - Rowann
Rowann
Uber Administration

Re: Khymera 70 hunter

Postby Yellowmellow » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:52 pm

Khymera wrote:I also love the fact that you have a sense of humor and are not run by an 11 year old that wants to do nothing but talk smack.

Jed talks more smack than The Rock lays down
(he was a wrestler and if you didnt know this, you're dead to me)
Pwnion- Heals/DPS
Vlaadimir- Heals/DPS
CluckBOOM- DPS/Tank
Yellowmellow- DPS/WIN
Yellowmellow

Postby Khymera » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:11 pm

Yellowmellow wrote:
Khymera wrote:I also love the fact that you have a sense of humor and are not run by an 11 year old that wants to do nothing but talk smack.

Jed talks more smack than The Rock lays down
(he was a wrestler and if you didnt know this, you're dead to me)

Don't worry, I can smell what the Rock is cookin = )
Khymera

Postby Rowann » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:17 pm

I think you just won over the male population of this guild.
ImageImage
"CC? Screw CC. I am a Paladin, I pull it all and let God sort it out." - Izak "Not so fast there buddy" - Rowann
Rowann
Uber Administration

lol

Postby cptnmurphy » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:10 am

Rowann wrote:I think you just won over the male population of this guild.

trust me shes good at that >:)
cptnmurphy

Postby Rowann » Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:18 pm

Khymera wrote:Please list all heroic keys you currently hold: unfortunately, nadda.

I looked at your armory and you are honored with Cenarion Expidition and Honor Hold. If you like I can show you were you can pick up your heroic keys for these instances.

Also have you ever run regular MGT? You pick up a quest and run it once, then when you turn in the quest you can run it on heroic.

Your Sha'tar rep is friendly. If you get 5k more rep (available from quests and instances) you can be honored and pick that key up as well. The Sha'tar offer a really nice head enchat for casters so a bunch of us are trying to get to revered (including my boomkin).

Lower City could take a bit more.
ImageImage
Rowann
Uber Administration

Postby Khymera » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:17 pm

Rowann wrote:
I looked at your armory and you are honored with Cenarion Expidition and Honor Hold. If you like I can show you were you can pick up your heroic keys for these instances.

Also have you ever run regular MGT? You pick up a quest and run it once, then when you turn in the quest you can run it on heroic.

Your Sha'tar rep is friendly. If you get 5k more rep (available from quests and instances) you can be honored and pick that key up as well. The Sha'tar offer a really nice head enchat for casters so a bunch of us are trying to get to revered (including my boomkin).

Lower City could take a bit more.

I'd love to get my keys! and as far as MGT.....I don't know what that is, but if you can show me, I'l do it. Thank you folks for all you help!

I'm gonna go log in :P
Khymera

Postby Rowann » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:33 pm

welcome to the guild.
ImageImage
Rowann
Uber Administration

Return to Recruitment