70 Bear Druid

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

70 Bear Druid

Postby deadbythirty » Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:20 pm

APPLICATION TEMPLATE (Feel free to copy and paste into your application post - but be sure to answer ALL applicable questions)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Avengers of Azeroth is a friendly group of people who enjoy the game, world of warcraft. We are not open to individuals under 15 who are not accompanied by a parent or guardian. Your application will be given consideration which may include (i) review by an officer and the ablity for other guild members to comment (ii) an interview with you (iii) a trial run with a guild group and (iv) a 30 day probationary period. We reserve the right to remove members at any time for any reason or no reason. Please check back on your application from time to time as we may ask for clarification and will not pass it on to the next stage of review until we hear back from you.

Thank you for applying to AoA!!!

Section 1: Tell Us about you:

Your first name, age and general location:

Kyle, 25yrs old, I'm from Des Moines Iowa

Have you read the About Us section of the website?

Yep

Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild?

yep

What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg?

Just this one, although i've played it for over 2 years off and on.

How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game?

I've played wow for over 2 years. i played a Warlock when i first became addicted to the game. I enjoy the content as well as a way to forget about 40 hours of work and night school to finish my bachelors degree.

Section 2: Your Main Character:

Main character name and link to your Warcraft armory information:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... adbythirty

Deadbythirty is my main, druid tank mostly.

Class:

Professions: eng/mine, both maxed. I tend to keep mats on my character for making pot injectors of both HP and MP, my old raiding guilds seemed to use the Mana pot injectors like water so i would typically make them in raids. Also bots, i keep those on hand because it's worth alot to keep people from having to leave the raid to repair/vendor/reagents.

Level*: 70

Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference:

I've been feral since i first started this druid (and that was back when people hated ferals because they sucked). i never set out to be a tank, but once i got to 55-60 i ended up being the tank so often i just went with it.

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content?

I'd probably do it if it was necessary.

*AoA has a minimum level requirement of 60 for any main character. Helping individuals level and get initial gear is encouraged but not required in this guild.

Section 3: Your Alts**:

What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)?

Tastycake - 48 mage
Kahless - 42 hunter
Hickorypark - 20ish shammy (will be enh in the end)

Please also provide an armory link to any level 70 alts:

** AoA is an alt friendly guild that admits people, not just their cartoon counterparts.

Part 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:

What experience do you have in endgame (please list both pre-bc and current content)?

Kara - lots (at least 15 + times)
Gruuls - i usually took the hateful strikes
TK - lootreaver

Please list all heroic keys you currently hold:

All 4, including shattered halls key

We currently have minimum raiding stats that people have to meet before they are able to raid with us in both Kara and 25 mans. Do you currently meet the minimum raiding stats and if not do you understand that you will have to work on meeting them to raid?( You have to register for the forum to see the topic)

Sounds resonable

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Typically scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 5pm server time)?

at least some of them, like i said i work 40 and do night school so i'm sure some of them i wont' be able to make.

The following add-ons are required for Kara and 25 man instances, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

___Ct Raid
___Healbot (Classes capable of healing only)
___Deadly boss Mods
___Ventrillo (mic is not mecessary)

yeah that's fine, i've used them all in the past (except the healing one)

Part 5: Additional Information:

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you)

MT'd kara tonight.

Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving:

there's alot of guilds i was in just to help them sign charters. the only one that really matters was quality control, i was with them for a long time in late 06 early 07 but then ended up breaking up due to xfering to high pop servers.

Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!)

Cheesecake is delicious

If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg?

who wouldn't?

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?

Just 1 mighty bite.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful:

not really.

----------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to ask questions of us in your application, to be creative, and to have a family-friendly sense of humor.
deadbythirty

Postby Rowann » Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:11 pm

Application approved. Welcome Aboard.
ImageImage
"CC? Screw CC. I am a Paladin, I pull it all and let God sort it out." - Izak "Not so fast there buddy" - Rowann
Rowann
Uber Administration

Return to Recruitment