Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Death Knight App

Postby Sam » Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:38 pm

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
Your first name, age, and general location: Sam, 17, Indiana
Have you read the About Us section of the website? yep
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? yep
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg? RPGs I enjoy The Legend of zelda and such. As far as MMORPGs go WoW is my only one.
How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game? about 2 years maybe. I really like the interaction with players as opposed to always playing with NPCs.

Section 2: Your Main Character:
Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information: Xeniaa Section 1: Tell Us about you: Xeniaa http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n&n=Xeniaa
Class: Death Knight
Professions:Mining/ Jewelcrafting
Level*: 61
*AoA has a minimum level requirement of 60 for any main character. Helping individuals level and get initial gear is encouraged but not required in this guild.
Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference: Blood. I really enjoy the fact that i don't die very much. After having a mage as a main on another server, it's nice to not live in black-and-white land all the time :P
Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content? If the guild really needed it yes

Section 3: Your Alts**:
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)? I don't really play my alts much
Please also provide an armory link to any level 70 alts:
** AoA is an alt friendly guild that admits people, not just their cartoon counterparts.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both pre-LK and current) content? not yet, but I can't wait to learn and stuff
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec are being established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level 80 10 and 25 man raids? yep i understand
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Typically scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 5pm server time)? I will try my best
The following add-ons are required for 10 and 25 man instances, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

___Healbot (Classes capable of healing only)
_already have it__Deadly boss Mods
__already have it_Ventrillo (mic is not mecessary)

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you) Ariann
Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving:
Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) uhm....Cheesecake?
If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? sure I suppose...I'm not entirely sure what that means, but...yeah
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? 157. Fer sure
Any other personal information you think might be helpful: I like helping people and I'm really nice
Sam

Re: Death Knight App

Postby Jedem » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:30 pm

Whisper me ingame on my dk, shaman, or mage. Spenglur/Ponystar/Jedem.
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Re: Death Knight App

Postby Jedem » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:18 am

In like Flynn
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment