Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

71 NE Hunter

Postby Assindar! » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:59 pm

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
Your first name, age, and general location: Joe, 22, San Jose CA
Have you read the About Us section of the website? yep
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? yep
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg? all the Diablo's (not sure if that counts lol) and WoW
How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game? roughly 3 years although last year i have been out of the game due to family issues. I love arena mainly.. and horde gankin =)

Section 2: Your Main Character:
Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information:ASSINDAR!!!! http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Assindar
Class: NE Hunter
Professions: 360 Mining/365 tailor
Level*: 71
*AoA has a minimum level requirement of 60 for any main character. Helping individuals level and get initial gear is encouraged but not required in this guild.
Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference: Survival.. like the health increases and being abl eto stay alive longer =) although i miss marksmanship
Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content? sure =)

Section 3: Your Alts**:
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)? my two other 65 alts got hacked thus this hunter is it for me on this realm...
Please also provide an armory link to any level 70 alts:
** AoA is an alt friendly guild that admits people, not just their cartoon counterparts.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both pre-LK and current) content? pretty much everything pre-lk except BT.. and just got back into the game a week ago so only AN and Nexus for LK.
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec are being established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level 80 10 and 25 man raids? yep
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Typically scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 5pm server time)? i can try my hardest although i work most the time at nights.
The following add-ons are required for 10 and 25 man instances, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of: of course

___Healbot (Classes capable of healing only)
___Deadly boss Mods
___Ventrillo (mic is not mecessary)

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you) Phyta, Sheall, Splock although i used to be in this guild but im guessing after i had to leave WoW for the year once my account went in-active i got booted.
Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving: High ryders (not enough ppl to do raids), Wrath of God (corrupt.. enough said lol) Immortal (a-holes) AoA (BEST GUILD EVER haha)
Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) cheesecake!!!.. wtf is cheesepie
If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? ill do my best!
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? 101 the answer is 101 boss!
Any other personal information you think might be helpful: hope i get back in =)
Assindar!

Re: 71 NE Hunter

Postby Roldenn » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:09 pm

Whisper me in game on roldenn or mythiel
Image Image Image
Ensidia Raiders are so good, they even go to the toilet without wiping
Roldenn

Postby Rowann » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:51 pm

AoA has a policy of not continually readmitting individuals who leave the guild. What this may mean to you is, if you have left the guild once before (as indecated on your application) and you do get in AoA this time, if you choose to leave again you will not be allowed back in.

I am not aware of the circumstances of your first departure. If you feel you have a valid reason why this policy should nto apply please let us know here.
ImageImage
"CC? Screw CC. I am a Paladin, I pull it all and let God sort it out." - Izak "Not so fast there buddy" - Rowann
Rowann
Uber Administration

Postby Assindar! » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:32 pm

the thing is it was never my intention to leave the guild... i was dealing with family issues and because of that i no longer had the time to play WoW... so i left the game entirely for about a year and im assuming that when my account became inactive with blizzard i was dropped from the guild, since i know i wasnt even able to bring up my character in the WoW Armory once i became inactive. Just within the past week i activated my account again with blizzard and thus wanted to become a part of AoA once more. so i do feel that i should be able to join back.. i did enjoy the guild so hopefully you feel the same.
Assindar!

Postby Rowann » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:38 am

Solid explaination and Jed confirms it. Talk to Roldenn or one of the other officers in game.
ImageImage
"CC? Screw CC. I am a Paladin, I pull it all and let God sort it out." - Izak "Not so fast there buddy" - Rowann
Rowann
Uber Administration

Postby Assindar! » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:52 pm

thank you very much guys. i really appreciate this.. and ill try my best to help the guild any way i can
Assindar!

Return to Recruitment