Dredtwist - 79 Hunter

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Dredtwist - 79 Hunter

Postby Dredtwistt » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:06 am

Your first name, age, and general location: Daryle - 14 yo - KS

Have you read the About Us section of the website? yes

Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? yes, wow for about 1-2 years
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg?

How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game? 1-2 years

Section 2: Your Main Character:
Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Dredtwist
Class: Hunter

Professions: Engineiring , mining
Level*: 80
*AoA has a minimum level requirement of 60 for any main character. Helping individuals level and get initial gear is encouraged but not required in this guild.
Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference: Bm ,im chaning at 80 my friend reffered me to a more raid beneficial spec.

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content? doesnt matter for my dps rly

Section 3: Your Alts**:
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)? just dredtwist, i might lvl up a dk though
Please also provide an armory link to any level 70 alts:
** AoA is an alt friendly guild that admits people, not just their cartoon counterparts.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both pre-LK and current) content?
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec are being established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level 80 10 and 25 man raids?
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Typically scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 5pm server time)? yes
The following add-ons are required for 10 and 25 man instances, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of: yes i will be willing

_1__Healbot (Classes capable of healing only)
_1__Deadly boss Mods
_1__Ventrillo (mic is not mecessary)

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you) Bountyhuntin = )

Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving:
Akuma Saints: they didn't progress at all

Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) cake

If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? sure why not = /

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? 26 : P
Dredtwistt

Re: Dredtwist - 79 Hunter

Postby Bountyhuntin » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:09 am

This is a very good experienced player, he knows his class out and in, he is very excited to progress and has that positive constructive mentality. good player to recruit in my opinion = )
he has 2 years behind him i think it might be helpful for us to adopt a hunter into the nest : P
anyways please consider him to be part of the gang
ImageImage
"Is this 5-o'clock Sunday free crack giveaway?"
Bountyhuntin

Postby Roldenn » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:10 am

Few things you forgot to answer.
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both pre-LK and current) content?
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec are being established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level 80 10 and 25 man raids?

Talk to me in game on Roldenn or Mythiel.
Image Image Image
Ensidia Raiders are so good, they even go to the toilet without wiping
Roldenn

Postby Dredtwistt » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:53 am

I started playing in the Start of BC, i have done karazhan on my hunter but did not fully clear though i understand all of the fights i have been witness to sucessfull clears by various other groups i have spectated. I Am fully aware of the requirement to meet raid statistic minimums and know the measure of the work that will be required to fulfill these standards
Dredtwistt

Return to Recruitment