Main Spec Prot Paladin, 10 and 25 man OT

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Main Spec Prot Paladin, 10 and 25 man OT

Postby Anddi » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:50 am

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
Name: Matt
I have read the About Us section, and agree to comply with all of the guild's rules.

This is my second level 80 character, hunter and paladin, and I have several lvl 40-60 alts. I have experience with every heroic WotLK heroic fight, and 10/25 Sarth and Arch, and 2 quarters of Naxx. I was a dedicated pvp player on my hunter, and leveled my paladin between December and February of this year, in order to PvE raid in the new expansion. I have tier equipment for both retribution and protection, and am currently building a holy set.

I have been playing wow for nearly 3 years, and I love every aspect of the game: the high quality graphics, the intricate stories and histories, and how absolutely endless the environment seems. I love raiding and heroics, and world PvP!

Section 2: Your Main Character:
Main Character: Anddi http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... in&n=Anddi
Class: Paladin
Professions: 450 Mining and 450 Blacksmithing, 450 Skinning and 430 Engineering on my alt 80.
Level: 80

My current and preferred spec is protection. I am adept at prot paladin dps maximization, and have worked to better my rotation on each raid. I have found that I can also play effectively as retribution, which was my preferred leveling spec.

Section 3: Your Alts

I have an 80 hunter, who has over 65 game days of playtime, but i rarely raid on him.

** AoA is an alt friendly guild that admits people, not just their cartoon counterparts.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
I have experience in all endgame content from bc, onyxia from pre-bc, and all of WotLK, with the exception of Oculus, and.... can't think of others :)

Section 5: Additional Information:

I was referred to filling out this application by Chianasdream, after OT'ing a 9 man sarth pug run with her on Satruday the 27th. Althought I didn't get any loot, I would have to say that it was by far one of the most expertly organized and directed raids i had ever participated in, owing to Chianas awesome gnome-skills! :) <- <blatant suck up>
Anddi

Re: Main Spec Prot Paladin, 10 and 25 man OT

Postby Rowann » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:19 am

allnighte

Clearly this person understands my talents!

Get hold of me in game on any of the characters list below =)
ImageImage
"CC? Screw CC. I am a Paladin, I pull it all and let God sort it out." - Izak "Not so fast there buddy" - Rowann
Rowann
Uber Administration

Re: Main Spec Prot Paladin, 10 and 25 man OT

Postby Yellowmellow » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:03 am

Clearly, China knows nothing about raiding
Pwnion- Heals/DPS
Vlaadimir- Heals/DPS
CluckBOOM- DPS/Tank
Yellowmellow- DPS/WIN
Yellowmellow

Return to Recruitment