Soldris [ Resto Druid ]

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Soldris [ Resto Druid ]

Postby Soldris » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:45 am

Application for Avengers of Azeroth:

Section 1: Tell Us about you:

Your first name, age, and general location:

Stefan, 15 (I did see the minimum age requirement but I have talked with Jed about this already), Victoria (Australia).

Have you read the About Us section of the website?

I have, this was one of the main things that interested me in this guild.

Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild?

Yes.

What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg?

For most of my life I have been playing games, and most of these games have been RPG's. I'm able to think analytically and solve problems and have worked on being able to communicate when playing online games, the first and only of which is WoW. I have a keen interest in this area of gaming and hope to continue playing WoW for a long time yet.

How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game?

30 days /played would be the best measure to how long I have played as I take frequent breaks for school. My main interests in WoW are continuing the WarCraft storyline and lore, enjoying the sense of open character development and seemingly endless worlds and working together with other players to do feats otherwise undoable alone, such as raiding.

Section 2: Your Main Character:

Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information:

Soldris (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... &n=Soldris)

Class:

Druid

Professions:

Herbalism (388) and Alchemy (396, to be leveled soon)

Level:

Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference:

My current spec is Restoration. I specced this way because I wanted a change from how I leveled (feral, so no Cat dps), Balance didn't appeal to me at the time (although I now know the power of the versatile Boomkin in raids) and I tanked for a little at end-game BC. Also, I found it a challenge to find a healer for heroics at end-game BC so I though being a healer myself would help this; ironically the problem is reversed, I can never find a tank.

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content?

If I really was needed to I would respec, but I love tree healing and it would be a pain getting another set of gear.

Section 3: Your Alts:

What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)?

I have no alts that I regularly play except my Hunter twink (level 19).

Please also provide an armory link to any level 70 alts:

N/A

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:

What experience do you have in endgame (please list both pre-LK and current) content?

My experience in end-game content is nothing pre-BC and only heroics/the occasional Kara run BC.

In LK, I have cleared nearly all heroics multiple times and have done OS10, OS25 (no drakes up) and Arch 10.

Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec are being established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level 80 10 and 25 man raids?

Yes.

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Typically scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 5pm server time)?

Unless I have school on I will be able to attend.

The following add-ons are required for 10 and 25 man instances, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

___Healbot (Classes capable of healing only) | Already using.
___Deadly boss Mods | Already using.
___Ventrillo (mic is not necessary) | Already using.

Section 5: Additional Information:

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site?

I heard about AoA when I was invited to PUG a healer spot in their Naxx10 run today. While the raid didn't get past one boss, everyone was fun to talk with on vent, and hence I spent the next few hours doing heroics with Chianasdream and Jed, while listening to music on vent.

Please list all previous guilds you have been in and your reason for leaving:

The Gallery- I was kicked for not being able to make one raid (due to school).
Soul Assassins- /GQUIT, immature guild members.
No Chance- Current guild, just with a few friends. Will be leaving on more polite terms if I am accepted in AoA.

Cheesepie or cheesecake?

Cheesecake all the way!

If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg?

If that's what it takes *grimace*.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?

However many times you wish to lick it.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful:

Jed has good tastes in music.

Thanks for reading this application!

Soldris
Soldris

Re: Soldris [ Resto Druid ]

Postby Jedem » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:32 am

Whisper me ingame i'll more then likely be on my pally Izak
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment