Moderators: Officers, Admins

application - 80 Shammy Ele main spec / resto off

Postby Bruisebrotha » Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:14 pm

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
Your first name, age, and general location: Adam, 27, NY
Have you read the About Us section of the website? Yes
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? Yes
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg? Just WoW for last couple years
How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game? About 2 years - like growing the char.

Section 2: Your Main Character:
Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information: Bruisebrotha - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... uisebrotha
Class: Shaman
Professions: Mining/JC
Level*: 80
*AoA has a minimum level requirement of 60 for any main character. Helping individuals level and get initial gear is encouraged but not required in this guild.
Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference: Ele - like to DPS mostly. Just dual specced to resto but don't have much experience healing
Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content? I'm happy to switch between my two specs. I used to be enh spec but figured gear hunting would be easier with 2 casting specs

Section 3: Your Alts**: Shadowkillr
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)? Dont really play him anymore
Please also provide an armory link to any level 70 alts: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... hadowkillr
** AoA is an alt friendly guild that admits people, not just their cartoon counterparts.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances: Pretty much everything but Ulduar
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both pre-LK and current) content? (See above)
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec are being established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level 80 10 and 25 man raids? Yup
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Typically scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 5pm server time)? Can't promise every single one, but 5pm server time works great for me.
The following add-ons are required for 10 and 25 man instances, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

___Healbot (Classes capable of healing only) - im happy to get this but have never really healed
_X__Deadly boss Mods
_X__Ventrillo (mic is not mecessary)

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you) Ran a Naxx25 run that went really well - asked Andii and Izak
Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving: Silent Hill (fails like no other), Revelations (too inactive)
Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) I'm from NY - cheesecake all the way!
If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? Call me Johnny haha
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? hopefully not too many - the tootsie is the best part
Any other personal information you think might be helpful: stay classy san diego
Bruisebrotha

Re: application - 80 Shammy Ele main spec / resto off

Postby assindar » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:02 am

i think you ran a good run last night shammy =) i say yes! ha but lets see what Jed says
assindar

Postby Rowann » Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:36 pm

He gets points just for filling out the app correctly

8)
ImageImage
"CC? Screw CC. I am a Paladin, I pull it all and let God sort it out." - Izak "Not so fast there buddy" - Rowann
Rowann
Uber Administration

Postby assindar » Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:35 pm

and sadly so many ppl seem to fill it out wrong.. or miss a big group of questions... and how can ppl skip the cheesepie or cheesecake question!? how!? cheesecake ftw!
assindar

Postby Jedem » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:42 pm

Welcome aboard!
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Return to Recruitment