80 rogue

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

80 rogue

Postby boricualoo » Sat May 09, 2009 9:15 am

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
Your first name, age, and general location:Loo, 18, San Francisco
Have you read the About Us section of the website? Yeah.
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? Yup
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg?I wouldn't call myself pro, but I do have some experience
How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game? About 8 months, and just about everything. Mainly the PvP aspect

Section 2: Your Main Character:
Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information:Boricualoo, http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Boricualoo
Class:Rogue
Professions:Mining, Blacksmithing
Level*:80
Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference:Assassination, mainly because it's the best for both PvP and PvE
Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content? Sure. I'm duel speced for PvP and PvE

Section 3: Your Alts**:
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)? Boricuamage,mage,37/Trueboricua,DK,75
Please also provide an armory link to any level 70 alts:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ursin&n=Trueboricua

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both pre-LK and current) content? Black Temple, Tempest Keep, 10/25 vault, 10 OS
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec are being established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level 80 10 and 25 man raids? Yes
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Typically scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 5pm server time)? I can attend the sunday events. I work and go to school on the weekdays, so no time to get on
The following add-ons are required for 10 and 25 man instances, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

___Healbot (Classes capable of healing only)
___Deadly boss Mods-Yes
___Ventrillo (mic is not mecessary)-Yes

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you)My friend John, Slaiide
Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving: Konoha Sanins(Leader had to attend to new fatherly duties), Oracles of Prophecy(Too much drama)
Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) Cheesecake ftw<3
If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? Sure?
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? The world may never know~
Any other personal information you think might be helpful: I'm not really experienced when it comes to raids and ect, but I'm a quick learner, and I'm always looking for more ways to improve
boricualoo

Re: 80 rogue

Postby Rowann » Sun May 10, 2009 9:20 am

Application Approved. Welcome.
ImageImage
"CC? Screw CC. I am a Paladin, I pull it all and let God sort it out." - Izak "Not so fast there buddy" - Rowann
Rowann
Uber Administration

Return to Recruitment