Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Application

Postby Lyriannah » Sun May 10, 2009 4:11 am

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
Your first name, age, and general location:Nicole, 20.5, NC
Have you read the About Us section of the website?Yarr
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild?Mmhmm
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg?Just WoW, really. Played for about a year and a half total
How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game? About a year and a half. I'm going to say its the way everyone has to work together to accomplish things. Not a single player can slack and expect to get anything done.

Section 2: Your Main Character:
Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information:Lyriannah
Class:Druid
Professions:Alchemy and Enchanting
Level*:70
*AoA has a minimum level requirement of 60 for any main character. Helping individuals level and get initial gear is encouraged but not required in this guild.
Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference: Restoration 0/0/61. I prefer to heal, so I might as well go all out with it!
Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content?
Yes.

Section 3: Your Alts**:
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)?Viölence/Warlock/6
Please also provide an armory link to any level 70 alts:Just made her today, so no armory up yet
** AoA is an alt friendly guild that admits people, not just their cartoon counterparts.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both pre-LK and current) content? Got through about half of the BC end-game content before I had to take few months off for class. No lich king yet, so nothing current.
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec are being established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level 80 10 and 25 man raids? Yarr
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Typically scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 5pm server time)?
You betcha :)

_#_Healbot *I have never used this mod, but am willing to learn.*
_#_Deadly boss Mods *Installed and up to date*
_#_Ventrillo

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? Assindar
Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving: Epic Dreams: Followed friends; West Coast Raiders: Moved servers.
Cheesepie or cheesecake? What the hell is cheesepie, and can I have chocolate cheeseckae?
If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? I am a woman and therefore good at cleaning. So yes, I will sweep if you point me in the right direction.
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? Screw licking, I chomp through them.
Any other personal information you think might be helpful: Work at a rescue squad so I may disappear randomly...lol CPR.
----------------------------------------------------------
Lyriannah

Re: Application

Postby Rowann » Sun May 10, 2009 9:27 am

Solid application. Pst me in game and we'll have a chat.

Rowann
Sephrinaa
Chianasdream
Dianaa
Sisteralex
ImageImage
"CC? Screw CC. I am a Paladin, I pull it all and let God sort it out." - Izak "Not so fast there buddy" - Rowann
Rowann
Uber Administration

Postby assindar » Sun May 10, 2009 3:11 pm

oh yes and i figured i should probably say that she is getting LK very soon :)

ps woot!! ro likes the app!!! :mrgreen:
assindar

Postby Rowann » Sun May 10, 2009 4:59 pm

does not have WoTLK?
ImageImage
"CC? Screw CC. I am a Paladin, I pull it all and let God sort it out." - Izak "Not so fast there buddy" - Rowann
Rowann
Uber Administration

Postby assindar » Sun May 10, 2009 8:43 pm

well not yet but she is getting it real soon... reason she doesnt have it yet is because she just started playing WoW again after some time off, and hasnt had the ability to get the expansion yet but she assured me she will have it very soon... i hope thats not an issue ro :(
assindar

Postby Rowann » Sun May 10, 2009 10:43 pm

nah its ok. just have her get hold of me in game.
ImageImage
Rowann
Uber Administration

Return to Recruitment