Zagerr App (Rogue)

Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Zagerr App (Rogue)

Postby Zagerr » Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:49 pm

Your main character's name (or names if you have several):
Zagerr, Zugerr and Razputen

Email we can contact you at: nyalubwe64@yahoo.com if you want an email read, staind_hands@hotmail.com if you'd prefer IM

Your age: 19

Class: Rogue (No hard interest in it, can lvl my other 2, priest or hunter)

Current Level: 70

If you do not meet our current minimum level requirement of 50 then guild groups and help may be hard to come by, please explain why you do not think this will be an issue for you: I play rogue heh, getting groups can be rediculously tough. I pugged and soloed my way up the chain (not proud of it). Could I do it with my priest or hunter? you better believe it :P

Professions? Elemental LW and skinner (Priest is mediocre enchanter/tailor, hunter is Mine/JC)

Current Spec: (Refers to all class's) Combat/Assassin (Costum Dagger build)

Are you Attuned for Molten Core: ? Yesm
Are you Attuned for BWL: ? Yesm
Are you Attuned for Onyxia: ? I do believe, will have to check again.
Are you Attuned for Karazhan: ? On black morass :(

Any heroic keys? Nope, trying a new tactic- focusing on one rep to raise at a time, getting all at the same time turns out to be joke for me.

What experience do you have in all raid instances currently available: ? Used to raid in EQ (PoT and some old school raids for 1.0 & 1.5 epics) And actually did a little bit of AQ20 and MC with... oh goodness, was it AoA? :P

Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks Mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content: ? Fo'sho. Play for fun and play to win.

Have you read the About Us section of this website? (Yes/No) Yesm

How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members you may be friendly with) After recent events I was told by some dear friends taken under Nephilim's wings that you guys might except me. Kinchara to be specific and I don't think Gorestout would hate me for it. I also see that Nellga and Garnell (from some scions experience that seems forever ago) were at least accepted on the site. Oh and that Jedem guy rocks. Almost as much as Tweeb. It was close, had to flip a quarter.

Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Currently scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 5 server time)? Should be fine. Some things can come up but would beable to at least regularly attend.

Do you currently use, or are you willing/able to download and use, Ventrilo voice chat software and the CTRaid Mod/Addon? Have Vent and I don't mind addons, but I do take them off when I get annoyed of the bugs in them. At least a million times a day. (I end up playing the old fashion way most the time... no adds attached).

RPG/MMORPG history/experience (as in, is this your first one? If not, what others have you played?) EQ for about 6 years off and on. Followed the Scions onto WoW where I've been for... 1.5... almost 2 years(?)

Previous Guilds: ? Norrathian Trade Alliance, Legacy NTA, Scions of Azeroth (aka Marr in my book), Vajrayana, Indignation for a few weeks and currently in my own setup.

Why did you Leave that guild: ? I stuck with all my guilds to the end except for Indig and Legacy NTA. Wasn't into the tradeskill thing anymore so I left NTA for a more balanced environment. Left Indignation for some personal reasons- that and I just wasn't ready for a guild. My current guild... well it's just me. I made the guild so I could keep a nice little name under my character's and have my Shamrock tabard. It's alright, to leave- sometimes my guildies could be jerks.

Any current members in Avengers of Azeroth that might know you and recommend you?: I don't remember names very well, but all who remember Zagerr from when I used to raid (I don't stick out very well so if no one does I don't think I'd be too surprised). I do remember the Tweeb though... mainly cause he was competition for a rogue... that and little gnome rogues are just so darn cute.

Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) This is a trick question. First... I'm not a particular fan of either and that's goin to get me some bad rep. Second, I'd have to see who I'm more afraid of on both sides. I do take "offerings" for those individuals who'd like to "put in a good word" for either or.

Have you heard of the wonder that is Gary? If not then are you willing to learn? Oh I've heard. So have a lot of the wildlife in Nagrand. The other day I found a talbuck fieces trail that spelled out "Gar". I guess they couldn't finish, but fortunately enough it seems an Elekk took care of the "Y".

Your personal reason for wanting to join AoA - as in, tell us WHY you think AoA might be the guild for you. The more specific (and less generic) your answer is, the better!: I enjoyed the people and the environment in all my encounters with AoA and it's members. No better place to be these days.

Any other personal information you think might be helpful: I don't read minds. I promise.
(Honestly, I don't mind helping people out. I play WoW for fun- that doesn't alway require phat loot or experience for me. Need someone? I'll come play)
Zagerr

Postby Tweeb » Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:07 pm

Welcome!
Tweeb

Return to Recruitment