Post here if you wish to apply to join Avengers of Azeroth

Moderators: Officers, Admins

Nightwind, Nightelf Hunter, level 80

Postby Nightwind » Thu May 28, 2009 5:51 pm

Section 1: Tell Us about you:
Your first name, age, and general location: Eddie, 15, Connecticut
Have you read the About Us section of the website? yes, yes I have
Do you agree to comply with the rules of the guild? I agree fully
What experience do you have in rpg/mmorpg? I've been playing MMOs since a young age, started off with some tank game from bonus.com when i was about 6, and has evolved into Runescape, level 70 something, then world of warcraft a year ago.
How long have you been playing WoW and what interests you most about the game? I've been playing for a year now. What interests me the most about the game is the graphics. I enjoy the scenery so much, which was actually one of the things that really got me through leveling the 40s.
Section 2: Your Main Character:
Main character name and link to your Warcraft Armory information: (Merrymaker) Nightwind http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Nightwind you may notice that it has not updated (if your looking at this quick enough) and I'm still in "out of mana" (which is not true now) I am happy to say I was a commander of that guild and enjoyed helping many lower leveled players out
Class: Hunter
Professions: Mining (max) engineering (437)
Level*: 80!!
*AoA has a minimum level requirement of 60 for any main character. Helping individuals level and get initial gear is encouraged but not required in this guild.
Please list your current spec and explain why it is your preference: I am a survival hunter, and my reasoning is that I want to put out as much DPS as I can. In my spec, I actually go into marksmen to get aimed shot.
Are you willing to respec to certain trees (Healers and Tanks mainly) for the good of the guild progress for end game content? I would if there was a reason, as I am a hunter.

Section 3: Your Alts**:
What alts do you regularly play (name/ class/ level)? Yes, Cadeiyrn, a druid, level 21
Please also provide an armory link to any level 70 alts:
** AoA is an alt friendly guild that admits people, not just their cartoon counterparts.

Section 4: Raids and Upper Level Instances:
What experience do you have in endgame (please list both pre-LK and current) content? Ive done Naxx, OS, and vault, all on heroic and 10m, exept for Naxx, which was only heroic, not 10 man
Minimum raiding stats for each class and spec are being established. Do you understand that you will have to meet these minimums prior to attending level 80 10 and 25 man raids? I do understand, and I do also realize I have a bit of gearing up to do
Can you attend our scheduled Guild Events (Typically scheduled on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 5pm server time)? I can totally that, especially since I live in Connecticut, so thats eight.
The following add-ons are required for 10 and 25 man instances, please indicate that you are willing to download and use current versions of:

___Deadly boss Mods : sure, i can do it
___Ventrillo (mic is not mecessary) Have it already, and I have a headset

Section 5: Additional Information:
How did you hear about us? Who referred you to this site? (inlcude in this answer any AoA members that might know and recommend you) I was sent to this site by Naiomee, and I heard about you guys by my friend
Please list all previous guilds you have have been in and your reason for leaving: Out of Mana, I wanted to raid for my first time. The Exiled: guild draaammaaaaa, the guildmaster was mean, no point in staying if theres a hater, right?
Cheesepie or cheesecake?(Very important question that you must answer!) CHEESIEPIEEEE!!!!!!!
If accepted do you promise to sweep the leg? **** YAH!
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop? that sounds wrong... just WRONG!

AAAH! IM SO EXITED NOW! darn you and your awesome ending questions!!!!!!!!
Any other personal information you think might be helpful:
Nightwind

Re: Nightwind, Nightelf Hunter, level 80

Postby Nightwind » Thu May 28, 2009 10:18 pm

and btw, i just made an account :D
Nightwind

Postby Jedem » Fri May 29, 2009 8:50 am

What experience do you have in endgame (please list both pre-LK and current) content? Ive done Naxx, OS, and vault, all on heroic and 10m, exept for Naxx, which was only heroic, not 10 man

Doing an instance =/= clearing an instance. You said you've done Naxx and OS but you dont have the achievement for either one being done. Armory is showing that you only cleared 2 wings completely and that you've never done OS10 or 25. Mind explaining a little more about that?
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Postby Rowann » Fri May 29, 2009 11:13 am

I approve of the shamrock!
ImageImage
"CC? Screw CC. I am a Paladin, I pull it all and let God sort it out." - Izak "Not so fast there buddy" - Rowann
Rowann
Uber Administration

Postby Nightwind » Fri May 29, 2009 2:07 pm

Oh, I'm sorry about that. I have definatly played in all of those. I should have gone through my achievements and made sure of what I've actually completed and what I haven't. I tend to raid later at night so I don't exactly remember everything that I've done, especially with the school year right now and what. But i digress and over explain my excuse. Anyways, yes, you are right, I have not completed Naxx, but for OS, I did in fact complete it, at least for 25m, if you'll look at my gloves, (7.5) It dropped off the boss, so I don't know what happened there. Maybe I died? Sorry about that!! :(
Nightwind

Postby Nightwind » Fri May 29, 2009 2:09 pm

and thank Rowann, I'm very proud of my Irish heritage! haha. plus your avatar is pretty kick a
Nightwind

Postby assindar » Fri May 29, 2009 5:14 pm

out of mana? do you know Stardusk? the druid
assindar

Postby Nightwind » Fri May 29, 2009 5:18 pm

Very well actually. I know him in real life too*, were good friends
Nightwind

Postby assindar » Fri May 29, 2009 5:31 pm

i told him to apply lol.. he ran os10 with the guild the other night.. not bad dps.. was 4th i think... seems like a pretty cool kid.. yo ushould get him to apply.. instead of Immortal haha
assindar

Postby Nightwind » Fri May 29, 2009 5:48 pm

Ill see what I can do :D and yah, awesomest booming kin ever
Nightwind

Postby Nightwind » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:46 pm

its been 4 days, should I say its a no?
Nightwind

Postby Jedem » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:30 pm

busy week leads to me slacking on other stuffs. whisper me ingame and we'll see what we can come up with, izak/jedem/thom
Jedem
Pantsless Wonder

Postby Rowann » Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:52 pm

You can also try me

Sisteralex
Rowann
Dianaa
Chianasdream
ImageImage
"CC? Screw CC. I am a Paladin, I pull it all and let God sort it out." - Izak "Not so fast there buddy" - Rowann
Rowann
Uber Administration

Return to Recruitment